“Awesome atmosphere!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 54 Restaurants in Berkley
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: They just opened last weekend. It is a converted car repair shop that the new owners have kept as the ambiance.
“Awesome atmosphere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

When I was originally recommended to go here I was told how amazing the food was - I didn't except to see such a cool atmosphere (the bathroom floor is literally made out of pennies). The food of course did not disappoint - I got the veggie burger and couldn't resist a side of Mac and cheese. Lets just say I will be back for more!

• Visited June 2013

Detroit
“Parking tickets on the menu!!!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

First let me say there is NOWHERE to park on a Friday afternoon!! My friends and I were trying to pull into a parking space when a (ahem!!) "gentleman" pulled up behind us and acted as if he was trying to guide us into the space then he pulled into it and stuck his tongue out like a five year old!! THAT should have been our first sign to LEAVE but we had heard rave reviews about the burgers so we found a spot around the corner and walked! (we looked for that man the entire time we were there also....)---ANYWAY, we waited outside 25 minutes which was ok because it was a beautiful day. Finally we were seated our waitress came over and offered us drinks, very slow bringing them. The atmosphere is pleasant but the food is average and the service is SLOOOW. We ordered the disco fries (italian dressing underneath?) which were okay but nothing to write home about, a macon bacon cheddar burger which i thought was very good because I really like the swine!! My friend had a vinsetta burger she enjoyed although she said it's been better, farro hash (interesting...). Lastly, my other friend had an EV1 which is a veggie burger- she said it was just OK- (i didn't try it because i like MEAT) and onion rings!! I had a Berghoff root beer which was very good. I cannot say i would rush right back because there is absolutely no place to park and when we got outside we had a parking ticket that went so well with our average meal, slow service, and high bill!!

• 3 of 5 stars Food
“Great Food, Great Atmosphere and Great People Watching”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

Arrived there in my '65 Mustang and received front row parking. We were told we had a 1 and a half hour wait but the please so cool to look at we decided to wait. Glad we did. The people watching was fun and the place has many things to see. Also we were able to wait at tables outside the open garage doors and that made it even more pleasant. We were seated jut over an hour later and definitely worth the wait. I had the half if chicken with baked Mac n Cheese side. Delicious! Prices are even very reasonable for the quality of food. If you can go, do it its well worth it!!

Walled Lake, Michigan, United States
“Best eats on Woodward!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

We went during the woodward dream cruise and had a wonderful experience!
The wait was less than expected. The garage theme was original with cool decorations.
The food was amazing we all had burgers and they come with homemade chips. I ordered side of onion rings and all was amazing!
I will finitely come back for up beat atmosphere and food is top notch.
Drinks were good too.
Take a friend, girlfriend, boyfriend, or family and enjoy.

Howell, Michigan, United States
“Some of the best food in Michigan”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

Stopped in to Vinsetta Garage today, which is located almost across the street from "Vinsetta Grill" (not to get the two confused) and the food was fantastic. I had the 3am burger, Onion Rings, and Union Mac & Cheese. The decor of the restaurant is very unique. The price was about $15 for a burger and a side. It is worth every penny. Definitely make a trip here if you live in southeast Michigan.