“Eat outside.” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Michigan
“Eat outside.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

No air conditioning here so either eat outside or avoid in high temperatures as it gets rather warm inside. Very nice restaurant however. Service is great. Food varied and delicious. Call ahead to check on hours and it does get busy. Southwest Salad and bean dip tried and approved. Pulled pork recommended.
Burrito plate generous and tasty. Red Sauce can be spicy.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Thompsonville, Michigan
“The Roadhouse is Awesome”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

Come early or late to this restaurant - it is packed otherwise during the tourist season. Food is good and servings are ample.

Visited May 2013
Pentwater, Michigan
“Hungry after soccer”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

We stopped here after a soccer game in Traverse City. My husband and I used to stop here years ago when traveling to Traverse City for the weekend. It has been quite a long time since we had been here so we thought we would give it a try. We had only one of our teenage daughters with us and our bill for a late lunch was almost $50! My husband had one beer and my daughter and I just water so it wasn't our bar tab. My daughter had an appetizer as her meal and no one in my family is a big eater. We did not have appetizers or desserts, really nothing fancy. The place is charming. Bathroom door situation seems a bit odd to me, felt funny when a customer left the sliding bathroom door open when she left exposing me to half of the dinning room. It was just an ok dining experience, I will be fine not to stop there again for awhile.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Traverse City, Michigan
“Great Fish Tacos!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Really good Mexican Bar and Grill with a wonderful Fish Taco special. The drinks are ice cold and promptly delivered. Great location, and a nice cozy place to spend time with friends!

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

We've eaten here three times now and the food has been great. You may have to wait to get in on the weekend, but it is worth it. It's gem in a tiny town!

• 5 of 5 stars Food