“Would stay again” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Benton Harbor

Save Saved
You added Days Inn Benton Harbor to your Saves list
Days Inn Benton Harbor
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1598 Mall Drive, Benton Harbor, MI 49022-2310 (Formerly Twin City Inn And Suites)   |
Ranked #1 of 10 hotels in Benton Harbor
“Would stay again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012 via mobile

I'm going to start by saying the staff were wonderful here..very nice people:-) our room was ready n clean!! I would have liked to have been closer to the beach BUT I did like that we were in walking distance of shopping n eating..the beach wasn't to far of a drive either..5 miles;-) I would say one of my most favorite things about the stay here @ DAYS INN was the Breakfast which included "real" waffles (not lil frozen ones) muffins, varities of cerel, fresh fruit, eggs, yogurt, pastries, orange n apple juice, n the most important coffee!! With all the fixn (my fav,,vanilla creamer)..all of this very nicely put together;-)

• Stayed July 2012

152 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Syracuse, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

We recently stayed here for a mini vacation. It was a very clean and quiet motel. Everyone was so helpful , polite and friendly.The bed was very comfortable,the breakfast was great. We received wonderful directions to places we wanted to visit.The air conditioner was quiet and worked really well, even in the high humidity, The owners were very friendly and we look forward to returning to this motel again in the future.

Room Tip: We were on the second floor and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2012

I thought my bag had been stolen from my car during my stay at the Benton Harbor Days Inn. The staff was very accommodating, reviewing the security camera history with me and providing needed toiletries. Fortunately, the bag turned up in the car of another family member the next morning so the story has a happy ending. Thanks to the nice people at Days Inn.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
Warrenville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2012

I stayed here on a business trip, the owner/manager gave me an upgrade on my room for no apparent reason other than she was nice. Everything was fine with the room and and I would stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
DEKALB
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

Always looking for hotels halfway between Northern Illinois and mid-Michigan, and this one's keeper. Quiet, dark room with a comfortable bed, decent breakfast, and great location. We'll be staying here again. Note: the are upgrading the public areas, and the room we had was already done, nice, and tiny bathroom is a minor complaint.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Detroit, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2012

I have stayed here for more than a year while working here. Every month, I spent 3 nights here. They really take care of all my needs here. The room is clean and quite here, the price is reasonable. The staffs are very friendly and helpful. I will continue back here every month for my business and will continue stay in the same room as home again.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
daysinnbh, Owner at Days Inn Benton Harbor, responded to this review, April 12, 2012
Thank you for your kind comments. We are very glad that your stay was enjoyable as we work hard to provide excellent customer service and a warm and friendly atmosphere. We look forward to you staying with us now and in the future.
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2011

No surprises here--a very average motel, and we stayed on a very slow night (first weekend of December). However, the woman at the front desk was very nice and extremely welcoming.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Days Inn Benton Harbor? Share your experiences!