“Great place to eat” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 69 Restaurants in Belleville
Belleville, Michigan
“Great place to eat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2014

I just love Applebee's, the prices and the food are out of this world! They have a great selection of food and drink items on the menu and prices are very reasonable and the quantity and quality of food you receive is spectacular.

Visited August 2014

“Great drinks. Bad car side to go”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

Being inside of the Applebee's was fine. They were nice and the drinks were great. However, I ordered car side to go two separate times and the portions were off and the food was cold. I live 3 minutes from there so it shouldn't have been that cold. I will never get car side again from them but I may give their dining room a chance.

San Diego, California
“Convenient to Detroit Airport & Recommended”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

My wife and I fly to Detroit, Michigan, a couple of times a year and we find this Applebee's to be convenient to the Airport with very friendly and professional service. We prefer the 550 cal Steak and shrimp for $14 and they have adequate wine service by the glass - our favorite Menage a Trois red wine (a blend of cab, merlot and zinfandel). They now have "Shooter" desserts which are small for $2.95 but large enough to give us a taste of sweet after the meal - we actually shared it. We chose and liked the hot fudge sundae.
In the 5+ years we have been going to this restaurant weare always met with a smile by the host/ess and waiters as I said earlier are friendly and professional.

• Visited October 2013