“Cocka doodle-do” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Ypsilanti, Michigan
“Cocka doodle-do”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

Hey now! Looks like "Twisted Rooster" is to crow about. The reviews led me here. Met for lunch with a couple of fellow flight attendants. We dove into the menu,it all looked great. With direction from our server we choose a couple of TR's favs. Fish tacos, kicked-up mac-n-cheese, and a grilled chicken pasta w/a light cream sauce. As we sampled each others dishes.Thumbs up allround. Oh, save room for dessert. Good times! Will return. Need to sample other items on the menu before I mark five stars.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

82% Recommend
Detroit, Michigan
“Best fish tacos in Michigan!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012 via mobile

What a great addition this restaurant is to Belleville. It has a hip atmosphere, a nice bar, and a wonderful menu full of items from Michigan including s nice selection of Faygo pop. Our kids LOVE the variety of Mac and cheese options including a dish with hot dogs in the mix. Great prices, too!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Iowa City, Iowa
“What are they doin?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

I truly couldn't understand the concept. I guess I'm old fashioned but mac and cheese does not need seafood in it. If you are gonna try atleast wow us with a unique taste. Food was generally underseasoned and overpriced. Service was good though

Visited October 2012
Belleville, Michigan
“Never disappointed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

LOVE the Twisted house salad but make yourself try other items. Everything I've had is great. The lollipop pork shanks are awesome. So much food that dessert usually never happens.

Visited August 2012
Detroit, Michigan
“Great brews, but...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

I love the concept of this restaurant...serving Michigan products! But, I've been here 4 times. This restaurant is way too old for me. It's not enjoyable for conversation.

• Visited July 2012