“Susie's Friendly All Seasons Motel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of All Seasons Motel

All Seasons Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Bellaire
All Seasons Motel
You added All Seasons Motel to your Saves list
Highway M88, 109 S. Division, Bellaire, MI 49615   |
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Bellaire
Midland, Michigan
“Susie's Friendly All Seasons Motel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2014

My husband and I traveled to Bellaire to listen the band: Lindsay Lou & the Flatbellys at Short's Brewing Company. My husband has stayed at Susie's before, but this was my 1st stay and will definitely not be my last. Susie is a great person to do business with. Her rooms are very neat and clean. It is a bit outdated, but the family friendly atmosphere is excellent. Her location is excellent for going into the town of Bellaire. I highly recommend Susie's All Seasons Motel and will be back.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Indian River, Michigan, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014

We recently stayed at the All Seasons in Bellaire, Michigan. I had called to reserve a block of rooms for a wedding, and although Suzy said they don't usually do that, she did allow us to reserve a few rooms on our word they would get reserved by people coming to the wedding. She was such a sweet lady! I ended up having to talk to her several times, and she would even call me every couple days to let me know who had reserved rooms. The room was charming and clean also. After we checked out, I got a phone call from Suzy within just a few minutes that I had left a couple items in the room (one of which was a favorite pillow!) and I was able to pick those items up while still in the area. Thanks Suzy for making our stay enjoyable at a busy time for us - my son's wedding was great!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Traverse City, Michigan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

This is a great location to be able to park your car and walk to Bellaire and all the activities and restaurants and bars there.. It isn't a fancy chain hotel by any chance, but clean and comfy. Susie is the owner, and is very personable, and eager to get you whatever you need to please you.

Room Tip: ask for a room in the back on the wing away from the street...quieter there.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Bridgeport, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

Went to a wedding and stayed the night. Very pleasant and Susie was very accommodating when I called about staying. Coffee always available. Room was clean and enjoyable. Hopefully we will return to the area again. Will stay here again.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Ann Arbor, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

When I arrived Susie was running errands, one of the staff gave me a key to expedite my unpacking. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The following day I met Susie. I told her much my room reminded me of my home, which was built in 1962. First class service!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Vail, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

For $100 with tax a night, the room was one of the cleanest rooms we have stayed in for not a newer motel in a small town. The motel is very well maintained. We had a nice large end room and it had a refrigerator, coffee maker, and a very nice hair dryer (better than the ones hotels hang on the wall). It was quiet at the motel. The bed was a little soft, but for the price we paid, I have no complaints and would stay here again. Convenient location to main street, if you don't mind walking about a half mile. Bonus is All Seasons does not require a two night minimum stay on a weekend night during high tourist season.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Midland, Michigan, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

My wife and I stayed here for one night while in town visiting Short's Brewing Company. The two main reasons we chose this motel was the proximity to Short's (walking distance) and price. The room was about average for a small-town, independent motel. Yes, the room was outdated with a few stains and scuff marks, but there was nothing wrong that would prevent me from staying here again. The staff was very friendly, and they even let us check-in an hour and a half early with no additional charge. Bottom line is if you are looking for a place to crash for the night at a decent price, then this is your place.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends

Been to All Seasons Motel? Share your experiences!