“A Dining Experience” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner
michigan
“A Dining Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2008

We have been to Lulu's several times. Originally from downstate, we now live in Gaylord and lulu's is only 40 minutes away. This restaurant is a gem in a tiny little town and worth the trip. The food is excellent, the service is great, and I have never had a bad meal or poor service. I can't believe there are bad reviews. I would recommend this restaurant to any one, I personally have raved about it to many people. My neighbor from downstate is coming up to visit this weekend and I'm taking her to Lulu's for dinner. I have been telling her about it for years and she's looking forward to it....Lulu's is five star......

Petoskey, MI
“Love Lulu's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2008

We live in Petoskey and drive 45 minutes to Lulu's for every excuse we can think of. We even drag our 5 & 1 yr. old along. We love the food. The portions are always generous and the flavors are amazing. We regularly find that we have to wait quite a while for our food, but it's well worth it. In the summer you must go early if you don't want to wait. Nothing beats their Sunday evening Fondu set up!

Traverse City, Michigan
“Can't believe there are negative reviews here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2008

Lulu's is a gem in Northern Michigan. I couldn't recommend it more. The food is incredible, service is warm, atmosphere is a great change of pace from everything else around -- modern yet inviting. Wine list includes great wines from the area.

For casual fine dining, I think the prices are completely reasonable. Try the gruyere and sausage pizza.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Just love everything about this place...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2007

Just love everything about this place...

Lansing, MI
“Too noisy”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2007

I've been in Lulu's 3 or 4 times, although reluctantly after the first time - people who love the food drag me there. With a stone floor and tables, tin ceiling, and no carpeting or drapes, the acoustics are absolutely dreadful, making for an extremely noisy experience no matter what time of day. You have to shout to make yourself heard and that makes it worse. I'd recommend eating at the outside tables if you can. Or buy takeout.