“I am a SATISFIED Customer!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #27 of 146 Restaurants in Bay City
Cuisines: Hamburgers, Pizza
Bay City, Michigan, United States
“I am a SATISFIED Customer!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

THE FOOD!! HUGE HELPINGS!! Worth every penny! The Taste on D'Angelo's Pizzas are so FRESH that you could eat the whole pie yourself. Never skimpy!! I have tried their burgers and OMG HUGE!! FRESH MEAT!! They even sell pizza by the slice which I have went and bought on a whim. Well worth the trip! I had their Stromboli, Pizza, Mushroom Swiss burger, their GIANT HAMBURG, Taco Bandito, Frys, and Coney Dogs and everything tastes so PERFECT! I give HUGE KUDOS to the COOK!! He knows how to cook and keep you coming back for more. THANK YOU D'ANGELO'S I AM AND WILL FOREVER BE A SATISFIED CUSTOMER!

Bay City, Michigan
“Best Burgers, Pizza, And Food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

What I like about D'Angelo's is the fresh toppings, great pizza, can't forget the Nacho's. They are huge and out of this world.The Staff is friendly and courteous. I still haven't been able to try everything on the menu but I'm working on it, and I have yet to be disappointed.

Also I suggest their Giant Footlong Steak Sandwich. It's the best!!!

Linwood, Michigan
“They said it was the best burger in Bay County”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

The local media identified D'Angelos Pizza as having the best burger in the county - so decided to give it a try. So far I agree - the Black & Bleu 1/2 pound burger, steak fries, and can of soda arrived in about 20 minutes. Well prepared. It was a great deal at $8.00. My wife had the Giant D'Angelo Cobb Salad - it was giant - everything was fresh an beautiful.
This restaurant only has 2 tables - set up more as a carryout pizza and sandwich place - with a fair selection of Mexican food and other salads on the menu. Pizza from 9" to 18"
We will be going there again.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Essexville, Michigan
“Amazing food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012 via mobile

Portions are great. Chef Dave delivers everytime. Best pizza in tri cities . You won't be disappointed.