“Great experience, great food!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Commerce Township, Michigan
“Great experience, great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

We had a large group of approximately 45 (20 kids/25 adults) for lunch. The servers were very friendly and handled the orders perfectly. They have the most delicious fresh baked bread and all of our meals were excellent. I never had to ask for a refill or flag a server down. Very attentive to our group....even the kids. Portions are also a very good size. I would highly recommend this restaurant and if we are back in the Bay City area I will definitely return to Lucky's.

Visited January 2014

87% Recommend
Bay City, Michigan
“Excellent food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

I had the parmsan crusted grouper! It was amazing. I have been here several times and have not had a bad meal yet. Great aps too!

• Visited November 2013
Freeland, Michigan
“A great birthday dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

Lucky's was nice enough to reserve a table for my large family of 15 for my birthday dinner on the day after Christmas. The service was wonderful and the portions were HUGE. I had the Maryland chicken which I would definitely recommend - breaded chicken with lobster sauce and crabmeat - YUM! My daughter had the fettuccine Alfredo which she said was excellent. The bread they serve before dinner is yummy. The wait staff enthusiastically sang "Happy Birthday" when they brought out my dessert at the end of the meal. All in all, a wonderful birthday dinner!

• Visited December 2013
Caseville, Michigan, United States
“A HUGE THANK YOU!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

October 20,2013 we brought a party of 40 people for my moms 60th Birthday party.The food was absolutely wonderful and the service was even better.I just want to give a HUGE thank you to Luckys for making my moms day so special,it couldn't have went any better.I will definetly be returning very soon.I especially want to thank our servers,They really did an awesome job not one person in our party was unhappy with anything :) Thanks again Luckys your GREAT!!!!!

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great steaks, nice service.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

We were very pleased on our first visit to the restaurant. We had an hour wait; the restaurant was very busy in Friday evening. The prices were quite reasonable and the portion sizes large. There is a decent wine list as well. Our server was very polite and professional.

• Visited October 2013