“Friendly, Quiet, and Clean” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Travelodge of Battle Creek

You added Travelodge of Battle Creek to your Saves list
Travelodge of Battle Creek
1.5 of 5 Motel   |   5395 Beckley Road, I-94 exit 97 Capital Ave, Battle Creek, MI 49015 (Formerly Super 8 Battle Creek)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead & Save 15%
Ranked #13 of 19 Hotels in Battle Creek
Marion, Indiana
“Friendly, Quiet, and Clean”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

Needed a Pet Friendly motel and found this place online.

Friendly staff, and clean, quiet rooms.

Many places to eat within walking distance and a nice mall right down the road.

Didn't make it down for the free breakfast but the free wifi was fast and easy to connect to.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Minesh P, Guest Relations Manager at Travelodge of Battle Creek, responded to this review, June 8, 2014
Hello Mr. Ric P.,

Thank you for choosing to stay in our hotel. I am very glad to know that we have met your expectations and you had a comfortable stay with us. We truly appreciate that you took notes of our effort to provide our guests with clean and quiet place to rest after a long day on the road. I look forward to your next visit in our hotel again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

There was a dirty towel left in the bathroom and bathroom sink was dirty. Also microwave was no cleaned out.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Hello Miss Patti,

I apologize for the inconvenience during your stay. Allow us to address your concern properly. Please let us know the date of your stay and the room number assigned to you as I will bring your feedback to management for evaluation. Trust that this will be handled differently in the future. Do not hesitate to call the attention of our staff on your next stay should you have concerns or needs assistance, they will be glad to assist you promptly.
Batavia, NY
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2014

Convenient location, low price, adequate. I would stay here again by myself. I would not bring my wife here. It is clean; could use new carpet. My only complaint was when I turned on the a/c-heater wall unit. It smelled like it had the original air filter from when it was installed 40 years ago. These units might not even have a filter, but anyway it was smelly. Several restaurants next door and near by. By the way, Sweetwater’s Donut Mill, about a quarter mile west on the corner of Beckley Rd and Capital Ave, has amazing donuts and donut holes that are between the size of a golf ball and a baseball.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Minesh P, Guest Relations Manager at Travelodge of Battle Creek, responded to this review, May 18, 2014
Hello Dennny,

Please accept my sincerest apologies for the unpleasant experience with the heating unit during your stay with us. Trust that this will be accelerated to address immediately. We truly appreciate your business and I assure you that we are committed to offer our guests value accommodation. i hope you and your wife will come stay with us again soon.

Been to Travelodge of Battle Creek? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Travelodge of Battle Creek

Address: 5395 Beckley Road, I-94 exit 97 Capital Ave, Battle Creek, MI 49015 (Formerly Super 8 Battle Creek)
Location: United States > Michigan > Calhoun County > Battle Creek
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free Parking Wheelchair access
Ranked #13 of 19 Hotels in Battle Creek
Hotel Class:1.5 star — Travelodge of Battle Creek 1.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Travelodge of Battle Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Battle Creek
Super Eight Battle Creek
Battle Creek Super 8
Battle Creek Super Eight

If you own or manage Travelodge of Battle Creek, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.