A friend of mine had moved to Battle Creek last year and this was our first visit to see her. The hotel was a great little find. I stay at Hamptons all over the country and this one was one of the best. The beds were incredibly comfortable. The staff was very friendly and made us feel welcome. I loved being able to sit in the whirlpool at the end of a long driving day. Breakfast choices were plentiful and tasty. The only bad thing is the location. It backs up to the highway, so there is a bit of road noise at night.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Battle Creek Hotel
- Hampton Inn Battle Creek Hotel Battle Creek
- Battle Creek Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you come to the Hampton Inn® in Battle Creek, you'll be nestled between the Kalamazoo and Battle Creek rivers, among the many hills, farms, parks and forests of our lovely area. Even if you're in Battle Creek to enjoy the great outdoors, we want you to enjoy our great indoors as well. That's why we offer a full range of services and amenities at our hotel to make your stay with us exceptional. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn Battle Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.