Room was ok and clean.Stayed on 2nd floor with a view of the front entrance. Bed was comfortable,lots of towels and refirgerator and microwave in room. Flat screen TV and business desk. The breakfast was very good,but wished people would have more respect and wear shoes and not wet clothes coming from pool. Price was fairly cheap and if you wanna eat at Cracker Barrel it was next door. Mall is about a 5 minutes drive down the road. Went FireCrackers casino...won big as the slots are very generous. Would I stay again ??? Not if I could get something closer to casino.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 88 newly renovated rooms featuring new wall coverings in a yellow cream finish with a mocha accent wall done in the very popular knockdown texture. Brand new green leaf pattern carpet and terra cotta tile. New 32" flat panel televisions with digital cable, new pillow top mattresses, free WI-FI, refrigerator and microwave in every room. Newly remodeled indoor swimming pool and hot tub. Free hot and cold breakfast, coin operated guest laundry, free visits to Minges Creek Athletic club.All located just minutes from downtown Battle Creek and Firekeepers Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com and HostelBookers so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Battle Creek/I-94 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Inn & Suites Battle Creek/i-94 Hotel Battle Creek
- Baymont Inn And Suites Battle Creek/i-94
- Baymont Inn Battle Creek