“Fire Keeper's Casino - Flame'in Good” 4 of 5 stars

269.962.0000
Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 14 Attractions in Battle Creek
jackson
“Fire Keeper's Casino - Flame'in Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

The people at Fire Keeper's are overall very friendly. There are six restaurants, a good selection of spices and prices! Free self serve soda drinks all the time. Bathrooms are nicely maintained. Parking is excellent, large parking garage, Excellent security at all entrances, they will even walk you to your car if needed. Slots are good, they are always changing and adding new one's. They just added a new automatic roulette wheel combined with craps and sic bo. They are working on adjustments to improve this game section. They are really trying to earn your business at this casino. This casino is worth the trip!

Sterling Heights, Michigan
7 attraction reviews
“fun and up to date”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

I was impressed with the machines being the latest. The players club was very friendly. It was easy to find and the food variety was great.

Augusta, Michigan
“Good Casino”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

This was quite an experience as we were complete novices in the casino environment. The staff was very helpful and we soon learned how to navigate. The facility was very nice, clean and the food excellent. A fun experience. Maybe we'll try a concert next time.

Nashville, Michigan
“Concerts”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

I went to see Kansas it was Kansas 40th anniversary and they put on good show ,place held lot of people you had a great view of performers with two big monitors fire keepers had on both sides of the stage the people there were excellent if you did not know where your seat was they would escourt you to your seat they would great you with a smile and ask you if you needed help in anyway, sound was prefixed in ball room ,I would recommend this place to everybody to come and enjoy

Michigan
“Firekeepers.....They Know What They're Doing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

First off......I loved the way Firekeepers (FK) responded to my original review a few months ago. That emphasizes how much they care about our reviews and comments. (For example; the seats in the lobby are a big plus)

I have now stayed 3 different nights with them. The latest being April 28th. It was a comped room but that didn't matter. I felt like I could have been paying big bucks for the experience.

I was bringing my 83 yr old Mom over for her birthday celebration. We were given a room on the 8th floor with an awesome view above and beyond I-94. We were close to the elevator which was good for Mom. I was worried about being that close to the elevators because of noise but we didn't hear a thing.

From the valet, to the check in and out personnel, the security guards and all other staff we always were treated so well. Kudos to FK for such a great staff! I don't know what you are doing for them to make us feel great but keep it up!!!

I love my Las Vegas trips but Firekeepers will always be the next best thing!

And thank you for the comped room,

Michigan Kitty