“Great Stay, Hotel expensive but nice” 4 of 5 stars

269.962.0000
Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 14 Attractions in Battle Creek
Decatur, Indiana
“Great Stay, Hotel expensive but nice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Had a good time, just a one night trip but that's all you really need. No completes with the room. I don't know why people knock the casino you are in the middle of Michigan not Vegas. The casino was very crowded and the restaurants were all lined up so we eat at the CHI MON-EES food court and actually had a very good burger. My wife and I played craps all night long had a blast. Had a great time, if you like to gamble I would recommend.

Greenville, Michigan
3 attraction reviews
“Good Place to visit for a little fun & Winning!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Good atmosphere. Like any other Casino, it has its share of weirdos. Payouts good, slots middle of the road.

East Lansing, MI
16 attraction reviews
“LOVE the casino”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

The staff is very nice. I've been to several other casino's in the state and like this the best. Clean open and always able to find a machine to sit on that I like.

Napoleon, Ohio
“Beautiful and excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

I went to this casino a couple weeks ago with a girlfriend as my husband was not able to get off of work. It is the perfect place to go for a "girls" overnight. We had a wonderful time and enjoyed the beautiful new hotel as well as the gorgeous pool. I didn't know what to expect from the casino slots as I had not been here for years. Well was I suprised at the changes...I thought the slots were so much fun. So many penny slots and we were able to gamble for hours and hours. I love all the penny slots and they loved us too...I am going back and looking forward to playing these so many new and fun slots....loved it!!!!

Visited January 2013
Auburn
13 attraction reviews
“Enjoyed our first trip”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

Enjoyed our first trip to Firekeepers and we are making plans to return with our adult children in the near future. We are not smokers so looked for the area set aside for folks like us and as expected this area much smaller and didn't include any card tables. Aside from that we enjoyed our time spent there. We found enough places to play out in the main playing area where someone wasn't right next to you smoking. Didn't try any of the eating places on site but heard they were expensive, gone are the deals of the past where casinos pamper even the moderate spender a little. As noted elsewhere, there are areas where you can help yourself to complimentary sodas.