“Too Many Penny Slots ..........” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 14 Attractions in Battle Creek
Jackson, Michigan
6 attraction reviews
“Too Many Penny Slots ..........”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

This was a revisit to Firekeeper's Casino since the hotel was added. We didn't stay in the hotel because it was too pricey, even on weekday nights. Since my last visit here it seems like they've added way too many "Penny Slot" machines. My daughter and I really had to hunt for the "Quarter Slots". It was not real crowed since we had gone during the day, but had it been real busy finding a quarter machine to play would have been almost impossible. We had lunch at a new restaurant "Smoke 'N Fire" because I had gotten a coupon online. The service was very slow, and the food was just okay. We did have fun, and enjoyed our visit, but will think about going to a different casino next time for sure.

Visited February 2013

Center Line, Michigan
3 attraction reviews
“loved it”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

This was the first casino I went to.I enjoyed it and loved how it looked. I have alot of fun and even won a little.

Visited November 2012
NW Indiana
13 attraction reviews
“Average Michigan Casino Experience”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

To start, please know my lack of winning here has not colored my review, but it is fair to say my bankroll went very fast here, sadly. Myself and friend stopped in on the way to an event just to check it out. We parked in the garage, went down the escalator, and the convenient Rewards counter was closed. Only one open was WAY across the floor near the hotel. So we head that way. No good energy here, no one winning. Should have been our first clue.

We had wonderful, prompt and very friendly service from the staff at the Rewards counter. We quickly got our cards, and went to the floor. My friend smokes, and she remarked almost every single slot we passed had dirty ashtrays. So now I start noticing that that is in fact the case. We sit down and play - money goes fast. Move to a different game. Same outcome. There were lots and lots of slots to choose from, that was nice, and they had my favorite game. But I would have to say the cleaning crew must have been on break for the hour we were there.

We were told to get 10 points then we can swipe our card to try to win a million. We went down to place where they were having it and there was such a line, we had no interest in waiting. We walked out to the car and we both just had a not so good vibe from the place. I might try it again, but they have to get better about cleaning up. Four Winds is constantly cleaning. Not here.

Visited January 2013
Ann Arbor, Michigan
15 attraction reviews
“Busy Casino lots of slots”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

We had a great time; it's busy; but always able to find a slot machine. 2 machines broke while I was using them; had to wait several minutes for repairman to come. Still had a good time. It's smoky compared to Hollywood in Toledo; but I guess that's to be expected. They do have self serve coffee along with fountain pop; no others have coffee; that was great. I think they could use more service repair for machines; as I was walking around there always seemed to be a machine in all different areas being worked on.

Visited January 2013
Portage, Michigan
3 attraction reviews
“Good buffet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

The buffet was very nice but was pricy without a coupon. Many people had coupons, we didn't so we paid twice the price. However we got our moneys worth as the selection was incredible.
Drawback was the wait in line

Visited December 2012