Cabin Fever- Log cabin on 5 wooded acres

1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 4

Reviews from our community

Reviews from our community

Jason K
“Loved it! And they fixed my mistake!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014 for a stay in June 2014

I accidentally booked this for the wrong weekend, and even though they had some interest from some other people, they let me have the weekend I wanted. How can you beat that? Myself, my Dad, and my 13 year old son stayed here for 3 nights. It's the perfect getaway from the rest of the world (which is what we wanted). It's not a house, its a cabin, but yet it's clean and has all the modern-day conveniences. Great fully furnished kitchen, bathroom, etc. Thankfully no internet, although if we needed it, Verizon worked fine. We rode a bunch of the ORV trails, and this is the perfect home base! You can ride to many many trails from here. Also, the Pine River was a blast, and only about 30 minutes away.

When we come back to Baldwin, we will stay here!

5 of 5 stars Service
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Jun 19, 2014
Thank you for the great review! We love to hear that people enjoy the peace and quiet as much as we do. I'm happy that the weather cooperated so you could hit the trails. We look forward to having you again!

Sand Lake
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014 for a stay in January 2014
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Rugged travelers
Jan 30, 2014
Hi Dan,

Thank you so much for your kind review! We are so happy that you enjoyed it. We really love it there and are happy to hear that other people enjoy it too. :-) You are welcomed back anytime. Maybe when there is a little less snow....August maybe? ;-) If you know of anyone looking for peace and quiet, please let them know about us.

Thanks again and we hope to hear from you again soon!
Watseka
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013 for a stay in August 2013
A romantic getaway
Aug 12, 2013
Phil,

Thank you so much for the great review! We really appreciate it. :-)We're so pleased that you had a good time. We look forward to having you again next year!

Thanks again,
Detroit
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013 for a stay in July 2013
5 of 5 stars Value 4 of 5 stars Rooms
Jul 30, 2013
Hi Shel,

Thank you for the kind words. I had a feeling you'd enjoy the cabin, since you said you needed/wanted peace and quiet. :-)

We're a fairly new business, so please tell all your friends!

We hope to have you as a guest in the near future. Thanks again!
Deborah H
New Carlisle, Indiana, United States
“A wonderful getaway with all the comforts of home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

We rented for 14 nights and loved the cabin. It's private and remote, and yet close enough to stores and restaurants. The cabin was clean had everything furnished, including charcoal for the grill, and wood to burn in the fire pit. We plan on staying again next year.

5 of 5 stars Bedding & mattresses 5 of 5 stars Kitchen & utensils
5 of 5 stars Bathroom cleanliness 5 of 5 stars Other facilities & amenities
5 of 5 stars Service
Liked best: The cabin was remote but close enough to stores and restaurants
Liked least: Leaving
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Jul 8, 2013
Thank you for the kind words, we really appreciate it. :-) We look forward to having you again next year!
Aaron I.
MI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013 for a stay in July 2013
4 of 5 stars Location 5 of 5 stars Cleanliness
A romantic getaway Rugged travelers
Jul 8, 2013
We're so happy that you and girlfriend enjoyed your weekend! We enjoy receiving feedback from our guests. We hope you will return to Cabin Fever in the future!

Thanks again,
COmmerce Twp
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013 for a stay in May 2013
4 of 5 stars Value 4 of 5 stars Rooms
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
May 22, 2013
We're so happy that you enjoyed your stay. The cabin looked great after your departure, thank you! We hope to have you again soon.

Check in
Check out
Guests
from
$95
Night
Week
Additional fees may be applied by owner
Make Inquiry
this property has payment protection
Owner
Response Time: Within a few hours
Calendar Updated: 3 days ago
Peace of Mind Protection
Learn more
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Listing is Free!
Protect your privacy
Get more exposure
Set up your free listing