“Great service, food, and atmosphere!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 19 Restaurants in Bad Axe
Kalamazoo, Michigan
“Great service, food, and atmosphere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

Could not wait to return to my hotel and review this restaurant. Their Whitefish was probably the best whitefish I have ever had. It was served sizzling hot and was spiced just right. The Ciabatta bread was very fresh, tasty, and hot (I am sure it was fresh out of the oven). The "Italian butter" was very tasty and a great compliment to the bread. My biggest surprise came as I was leaving when I found out my server was the owner! I would never had known had I not asked, because she was so humble and polite. When the owner is also a great server, I can only imagine Rachel's will grow in popularity. I have eaten at all the major restaurants in Bad Axe; this was the best!

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Bad Axe, Michigan
“Plesantly Surprised”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

Haven't been here in years but I've been hearing good things lately, so I decided to give it a try. It's gorgeous inside, they have been doing a lot of remodeling and it has payed off. They also have an outdoor sitting area now too but we sat inside. We both ended up ordering the Pollack dinner. I've had better but this was definitely good, we had clean plates when we left. They bring out bread with Italian dipping oil which was really good. Then I ordered a frozen margarita and it was delicious. Not a lot bad about it but for the couple people that were there we waited quite awhile for our dinner. Will be going back to try the Mexican another time!

Bad Axe, Michigan
“Love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

Rachel's has great service, serves fantastic food, and the owners a just wonderful. It is my go-to restaurant in Bad Axe.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Friendly hometown feel great service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

Easy to find and great place for friendly quick service and reasonable food. They were kind enough to substitute beans on the nachos to mak them vegetarian. Great margarita. Waitstaff young and super nice. Would def return!