I have just had a three-day stay at the Inn and cannot praise it highly enough. I will not repeat all the glowing praises that other reviewers have left below; all I will simply say that this kind of place restores your faith in the hotel industry and sets a standard other places would be hard-pressed to reach. The Inn has a relaxed, friendly feel that makes you feel at home right away. Mike could not have been more helpful with suggestions for local tours and all the information we could possibly need. Helen meanwhile is an terrific cook and, like Mike, is warm and inviting to guests. The Inn is perfectly located for exploring Cape Cod and there is an excellent restaurant within stumbling distance from the Inn if you don't fancy driving at night. I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending it to others.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Cape Cod Hotel
- The Inn At Cape Cod Hotel Yarmouth Port
- The Inn At Cape Cod Yarmouth Port, MA
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An exquisite bed and breakfast inn located in historic Yarmouth Port, perfect for exploring Cape Cod, Nantucket & Martha's Vineyard, and within comfortable reach of Boston, New York, Providence and Newport. Walk to ocean and freshwater beaches, and 3 award-winning restaurants. The inn's gardens back onto a nature reserve and trails. The village has museums, art galleries and antique/gift shops. Island ferries, airport, whale-watching trips and Cape Cod theater are all within 10 minutes drive. A tranquil oasis in an area of outstanding natural beauty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your The Inn at Cape Cod reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.