My husband and I and our friends went to the Colonial House Inn for one of their murder mystery weekends. Though a lot of the other couples who were going to participate in the mystery cancelled due to the weather, we still had a wonderful time in this lovely inn. The murder mystery weekend included the murder mystery weekend script, and breakfast and dinner for the weekend. It was a nice weekend away! Mac, the innkeeper, was very pleasant and offered us many suggestions of things to see in the area. The breakfast was yummy with a mixture of tasty breakfast treats- french toast, muffins, banana bread, 2 kinds of quiche, juice, coffee and tea. The meal selections were varied and very filling. We would definitely recommend the apple pie- it is to die for!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A year-round,Green certified, full service country inn, restaurant and lounge, centrally located in the middle of Cape Cod, on the Olde Kings Highway, route 6A. All rooms with private baths, free WiFi, HD flat screen TVs, free phones, A/C, canopy beds, antiques, heated indoor pool and Jacuzzi, free business computer center with Free WiFi, sun deck, beautiful garden sitting area. Rates include breakfast & dinner (full menu,excellent food). Walk to Nature trails, golf, tennis, salt & freshwater beaches,fishing, museums, whale watching, lighthouses, antique shops and discount shopping, nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Priceline, HostelBookers, Hotels.com and HostelWorld so you can book your Colonial House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colonial House Hotel Yarmouth Port
- Colonial House Inn Cape Cod/Yarmouth Port, MA