I found this delightful Inn while searching for a pet friendly place for my dog and I to stay during our winter getaway on Cape Cod. I was amazed. From the moment I walked in the front door I felt like family. Mac, the Innkeeper, was exceptional at knowing how to anticipate and meet every need that I might have. Each morning after a breakfast of homemade quiche and pastries, Mac would talk with me about my plans for the day, then map out the best route for my adventures. I would return in the evening, to my antique furnished room, to prepare for the evening dining experience. The staff treated me like a princess, with just the right amount of attentiveness. The food was so delicious! With a menu of items to choose from, one waitress asked me what had been my favorite. My answer - Everything!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A year-round,Green certified, full service country inn, restaurant and lounge, centrally located in the middle of Cape Cod, on the Olde Kings Highway, route 6A. All rooms with private baths, free WiFi, HD flat screen TVs, free phones, A/C, canopy beds, antiques, heated indoor pool and Jacuzzi, free business computer center with Free WiFi, sun deck, beautiful garden sitting area. Rates include breakfast & dinner (full menu,excellent food). Walk to Nature trails, golf, tennis, salt & freshwater beaches,fishing, museums, whale watching, lighthouses, antique shops and discount shopping, nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, HostelWorld, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Colonial House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colonial House Hotel Yarmouth Port
- Colonial House Inn Cape Cod/Yarmouth Port, MA