When we first walked in, we were a little worried that we had made a mistake. It is an old house, and we did not know what to expect.Boy were we surprised. Yes the rooms were not Five Star. But its not like we were going to spend alot of time there anyways. Located close to all the things we wanted to see made it convenient. The rooms may not have been the greatest, but we knew that this wasn't the Hilton.They were spotlessly clean.The shower had its quirks, but once we figured it out,were fine.The only complaint with the rooms was the cable on the TV. Lousy reception. The meals that were included in the price of the room were what blew us away. The dinners were Five Star. Excellent!!!Cooked to perfection.The breakfast platter was more than we could eat. Mac was a wonderful tour help. We definitely will be going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A year-round,Green certified, full service country inn, restaurant and lounge, centrally located in the middle of Cape Cod, on the Olde Kings Highway, route 6A. All rooms with private baths, free WiFi, HD flat screen TVs, free phones, A/C, canopy beds, antiques, heated indoor pool and Jacuzzi, free business computer center with Free WiFi, sun deck, beautiful garden sitting area. Rates include breakfast & dinner (full menu,excellent food). Walk to Nature trails, golf, tennis, salt & freshwater beaches,fishing, museums, whale watching, lighthouses, antique shops and discount shopping, nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Low Cost Holidays and Odigeo so you can book your Colonial House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colonial House Hotel Yarmouth Port
- Colonial House Inn Cape Cod/Yarmouth Port, MA