We went in the off seasons, so we were the only ones in the restaurant. This might worry some, me included, as I have had some poor experiences in the slow season, and on a slow night. But, the waiter was excellent and charming, the food was fantastic, and we got to have the place to ourselves! I would definitely recommend it for dinner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A year-round,Green certified, full service country inn, restaurant and lounge, centrally located in the middle of Cape Cod, on the Olde Kings Highway, route 6A. All rooms with private baths, free WiFi, HD flat screen TVs, free phones, A/C, canopy beds, antiques, heated indoor pool and Jacuzzi, free business computer center with Free WiFi, sun deck, beautiful garden sitting area. Rates include breakfast & dinner (full menu,excellent food). Walk to Nature trails, golf, tennis, salt & freshwater beaches,fishing, museums, whale watching, lighthouses, antique shops and discount shopping, nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, HostelBookers, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Colonial House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colonial House Hotel Yarmouth Port
- Colonial House Inn Cape Cod/Yarmouth Port, MA