We stayed at the Liberty Hill Inn the weekend after Labor Day and had a fantastic stay! We’ve stayed at the Inn a number of times and have never been disappointed. Kris and John are the consummate Innkeepers, eager to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. The rooms are spotless (we stayed in Killarney this time around) and the food, as others have raved, is just delicious. Love the french toast -- and the cookies are to die for! We wish we could have stayed longer. Till next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built by shipwrights in 1825, set back from the historic Old Kings Highway on a little knoll with lilacs, roses and centuries old rhododendron. This majestic inn reflects the charm and elegance of a bygone era. Yarmouth Port, is the "heart" of Cape Cod. Our central location provides easy and convenient access to all Cape Cod's attractions. You are invited to relax and enjoy nine spacious guest rooms - it's the ultimate Cape Cod experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Liberty Hill Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Liberty Hill Hotel Yarmouth Port
- Liberty Hill Inn Cape Cod/Yarmouth Port, MA