This place exceeded our very high expectations. The rave reviews really are true!
We stayed for four nights and were the only guests staying so were given a tour of all the beautifully appointed rooms and allowed to take our pick. We stayed in a lovely room called 'The Chase' which has a four poster bed, cosy fire and jacuzzi bath. Could we have asked for anything more?!
We were made to feel most welcome by the most delightful hosts John and Kris. They clearly love what they do and made us feel totally at home at their Inn. Kris' piano playing whilst we devoured the most amazing breakfast was truly delightful. They've been doing this for years and so had a wealth of experience in terms of recommending day trips and restaurants to go to.
Freshly baked cookies, muffins, pancakes, oatcakes, sausages, fresh fruit, scones, fresh juices, all sorts of teas and coffees.... Just thinking about the food is making me want to go back. We've honestly not eaten breakfast or baked goods of this quality.
Thank you for such a perfect holiday. We can't wait to come back in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built by shipwrights in 1825, set back from the historic Old Kings Highway on a little knoll with lilacs, roses and centuries old rhododendron. This majestic inn reflects the charm and elegance of a bygone era. Yarmouth Port, is the "heart" of Cape Cod. Our central location provides easy and convenient access to all Cape Cod's attractions. You are invited to relax and enjoy nine spacious guest rooms - it's the ultimate Cape Cod experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Liberty Hill Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Liberty Hill Hotel Yarmouth Port
- Liberty Hill Inn Cape Cod/Yarmouth Port, MA