“Quiet and Convenient” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Worcester Downtown

You added Holiday Inn Express Worcester Downtown to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Worcester Downtown
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   110 Summer Street, Worcester, MA 01608 (Formerly Hotel Worcester)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Worcester
Colorado
“Quiet and Convenient”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

This hotel is conveniently located and easily accessible for travelers. The rooms were clean and well maintained. The breakfast was a nice surprise, with many options and a super friendly staff member who offered any assistance needed. There was plenty of room for everyone to sit and feel comfortable. I thought the elevators were a tad slow so I used the stairs for my 3rd floor room, but I didn't mind. The restaurant just to the back of the hotel is close and convenient for dinner - nice for business travel so you don't have to crawl back in the rental car! Highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Higher floors seem quieter for sure; Ask for a room not next to the stairwell or elevator chute.
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
Jonathan B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Worcester Downtown, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Dear JspencerCO,

Thank you for your 4 star review of the Holiday Inn Express Worcester - Downtown. The team and I are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your experience. From our complimentary Express Start breakfast to the many dining options just outside our front door. Most of all, I appreciate your recognizing the friendliness of our staff. We take great pride in providing excellent guest service.

We look forward to hosting your future lodging needs in downtown Worcester.

Jonathan Buck

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Glenda and Tiny were very pleasant in the dining area for breakfast. They created excitement with the pancake maker. They had people lined up for a demonstration. I think it brightens everyones day. Both were very good with names as I eating breakfest, they would say hello to the regular by name. They also saw that I was looking for an access code for the wifi....Instead of letting me go up to my room to go get the code, they came over and told it to me. Everyone is always smiling which is nice Whatever they can do for you, they will.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
Jonathan B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Worcester Downtown, responded to this review, 6 days ago
Dear Sean H,

Thank you very much for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. Tiny and Glenda thank you for the positive feedback as well. It is always our goal to provide the very best guest service possible, and I am thrilled to hear that it sounds like you had a fantastic breakfast experience.

I hope you will provide us the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Been in the hotel for one night so far, clean and quite, room interior is really comfortable, I arrived at 23:40 2/12/2014 and the receptionist checked me in within 2 minutes and I was finally resting in my room after a 20 hrs trip, breakfast was very nice, Tiny and Glenda on the 2nd floor buffet were very helpful and nice and the cheese omelets were to die for and the pancakes are just perfect.

Stayed December 2014, traveled with friends
Jonathan B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Worcester Downtown, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear Ahmed S,

Thank you very much for your great review of the Holiday Inn Express Worcester - Downtown. My team and I thank you for taking the time to share some points regarding your experience. We are so happy to hear that you had a quick check in, great breakfast and were served by some fantastic member of our staff. I am also glad to hear that your room was so clean and comfortable.

Thank you again for choosing to stay with us and we hope you have a safe trip home.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great staff who are helpful and courteous. i had a comfortable stay and overall very nice experience! :)

They have a shuttle from the union station to the hotel which is very convenient. It was also within walking distance from the place I needed to get to for an interview so that was another plus.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled solo
Dear Niyati B,

Thank you for your 5 star review of the Holiday Inn Express Worcester - Downtown. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your guestroom and found our staff to be so friendly and accommodating! If you ever find yourself in Worcester again in the future, it would be our pleasure to have the opportunity to serve you again.

New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

In Worcester overnight and wanted a nice, clean, convenient place to stay that was affordable and pleasant. This Holiday Inn Express turned out to be just right. Convenient location, easy to find, easy to park, easy to check in/out. Front desk staff was professional, welcoming, helpful, patient and kind. Our room was clean, airy, with a king size bed. I'm particular about bedding and was pleased to find that the sheets were very clean, crisp but soft, and the comforter was thin but really warm and cozy. The room was equipped with all necessities including a comfortable "office" area with desk, desk chair and all wifi essentials. Bathroom was spotless with everything you might need. There's a free light breakfast served on the second floor. We had dinner right next door at 99 Restaurant & Pub, which was enjoyable. Price was right, too, for both the hotel and the restaurant. Would definitely recommend it to anyone who isn't looking for bells & whistles, just a very nice, convenient, friendly place to stay.

Room Tip: We were in Room 302. It faces the front of the hotel, but it was very quiet.
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled with friends
Dear GracieandJack,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you as well as the glowing review! I am so happy to hear that you found your experience at our property to meet your expectations. We pride ourselves on having some of the largest and cleanest rooms in the city. I am also delighted to hear that you took full advantage of the Express Start breakfast offering.

I hope that you will again choose to stay with us the next time your travels bring you through he Worcester area.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had to stay in the Worcester area for a job interview and this hotel was suggested. It was recently renovated so the room had a nice bed, new furniture,and plasma tv that was hanging from the wall. Free wifi with high internet access without any problems, it also had a desk with a very comfy office chair. There is complementary breakfast that has all kinds of variety (used to eat scrambled eggs with sausage every morning). Staff was very friendly and gave lots of recommendation for to-do things around the area. Had complementary shuttle service to Worcester airport which saved me taxi money. Will definitely visit again if I am in the area.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
Jonathan B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Worcester Downtown, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Dear amyra23,

Thank you for taking the time to such a glowing review of the Holiday Inn Express Worcester - Downtown. We are thrilled to hear that you had such a positive experience. The team and I share the goals of providing our guests with the cleanest, most up to date guest room possible. I am also delighted to hear that you were able to take full advantage of our Express Start breakfast bar. And lastly, as always, it is our pleasure to provide our guests with a courtesy shuttle around town when available to do so.

Thank you again for staying with us, and good luck with the remainder of your interviews.

Coral Springs, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The check-in was quick and easy. I was delighted with the room. It was very large; had nice furniture; and was extremely clean. The bed and pillows were comfortable as well. The free wi-fi; and tasty,full, hot free breakfast was a big plus! I will stay here again if I visit Worcester in the future.

Dear DTraveler23,

Thank you for your fantastic 5 star review of the Holiday Inn Express Worcester - Downtown. I and the team are very happy to hear that we provided you such an excellent experience. I am delighted to hear that you took full advantage of the breakfast and complimentary wi-fi. We look forward to your return visits to the property!

Jonathan Buck

Been to Holiday Inn Express Worcester Downtown? Share your experiences!