“HIEX Worcester” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Worcester Downtown

You added Holiday Inn Express Worcester Downtown to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Worcester Downtown
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   110 Summer Street, Worcester, MA 01608 (Formerly Hotel Worcester)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Worcester
Pueblo, Colorado
“HIEX Worcester”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

the Hotel is walking distance to the Convention Center and DCU Arena. The was friendly and accommodating. The rooms were clean. The breakfast bar was stocked fresh daily. It even had a pancake making machine. There is also a restaurant and a Starbucks next door.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Jonathan B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Worcester Downtown, responded to this review, February 13, 2014
Casey D -

Thank you so very much for taking the time to write about your recent visit to the Holiday Inn Express Worcester - Downtown. Our team is delighted to hear that you found our service to be friendly and our rooms to have met your expectations. We take a lot of pride in our Express Start breakfast bar offerings. I'm delighted to tell you that we have some plans to make that part of your experience even better in the near future with a new look and even more food selections!

It was a pleasure working with you and we would be happy to work with you again next time your event is in Worcester.

Jonathan Buck

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Worcester, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014

Priscilla was very helpful and polite, some of the best service ive had in years, hospitality was excellent, the hotel is very clean as well, our next visit to worcester we will definitely be staying at this hotel again no doubts about it

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Jonathan B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Worcester Downtown, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
knappybooy -

Thank you for your feedback about your recent experience at the Holiday Inn Express Worcester Downtown. I will be sure to share your comments about the customer service you received with Pricilla and the rest of our team. I'm very happy to hear that the comfort and cleanliness of your guestroom met your expectations.

We welcome you back for a future visit to the Holiday Inn Express Worcester next time your lodging need arises.

Palm Coast, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

This hotel was very reasonable priced, especially for the quality, comfort and hospitality of the employees!! The front desk hospitality of "Atiya" during the day and great guy "Raul" at night, the night auditor and the hotel manager were so nice and they all made me feel right at home and were there for me whatever situation came up. They were on the spot, I'm not used to that type of hospitality I must say "they really impressed me!" Breakfast was delicious, not like those cheap free breakfast motels where they are taking the crappy food away from you ten minutes before they are closed. This place had a great breakfast spread, food was very fresh and quite tasteful! And they have rich flavorful tasting coffee and hot chocolate all day long until 10:00 PM !!! And OMFG what great beds (even for me being a disabled chiropractor with a severe back injury) i slept like a happy baby. This place was a definite 5***** Stay and they can count on my return business any time I am close to this town. Oh and by the way the restaurant behind this hotel next to Starbucks call 99 cents had awesome steaks and really fresh beer and sweet bartenders, they should change their restaurant name to a C-Note!

Room Tip: They are all good rooms and no far walks to the elevators!
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Jonathan B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Worcester Downtown, responded to this review, February 6, 2014
Scott S -

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know that we are doing a great job of making your experience feel "just like home" at the Holiday Inn Express in Worcester. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed so many aspects of your stay with us. I'm sure that Atiya and Raul are going to be very happy to hear your "shout out" in your review of there great personalized service. Our Express Start breakfast bar does truly have some fantastic options from our hot cinnamon tolls to our really cool automatic fresh made to order pancake machine. We take a lot of pride in the modern fresh appearance of our guestrooms. All of our beds were recently replaced during our recent renovation. We hope you will again consider coming back to "sleep "like a happy baby" at the Holiday Inn Express Worcester in the future!

With Thanks & Hospitality -

Niwot, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

Where do you print a document, sign it, scan it and forwarded to your boss in 5 minutes. Thanks to Jonathan Buck at the front desk of the Holiday Inn Express in downtown Worcester and his TurboScan app on his iPhone this was all done in 5 minutes with a smile.

Thank you Jonathan Buck.

Tony Sdao

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Jonathan B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Worcester Downtown, responded to this review, January 30, 2014
Tony S -

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Holiday Inn Express Worcester Downtown. It was truly my pleasure assisting you with your request. We always aim to provide our guests with the highest level of customer service go above and beyond for our guests on a daily basis. Your situation is a case example for our team of how we can continue to deliver on our service promise to our future guests and will be discussed in many staff meetings in the future.

We appreciate that you took the time to share this experience, and hope you will stay with us next time your travels bring you to Worcester.

Danbury, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

I stayed here for a last minute business trip and it was excellent. The service was freindly, room was clean, and the location was great! I would highly reccomend staying here if you are in need of a room in that area.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Jonathan B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Worcester Downtown, responded to this review, January 28, 2014
Jeff M -

Thank you very much for staying with us during your recent business trip to Worcester. We greatly appreciate your willingness to share some highlights of your experience. We hope you will again consider staying with us at the Holiday Inn Express Worcester Downtown next time your travels bring you to town.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

We recently stayed at the Holiday Inn Express Worcester for a trip visiting family. You cannot beat this location! It is so convenient to downtown and the DCU Center, and dining right next-door. You can tell the hotel has been newly redone, and it was definitely impressive!! The decor is sleek and modern, and feels much more upscale than you may expect from a Holiday Inn Express. The rooms were also nicely done, with modern touches for our gadgets and comfortable beds. We look forward to staying here again on our next trip to Worcester!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Jonathan B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Worcester Downtown, responded to this review, January 24, 2014
Dear TJ994,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your recent trip to Worcester and for taking the time to write about your experience while staying with us. We are delighted to hear that you found our rooms to be modern and comfortable.

I hope that you will again choose to stay at our hotel in the future when you and your family have the need to re-visit the Worcester MA area.

Hampden, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

During my business travel 1-18-14, I stopped at this location. The first thing I encounterd upon my arrival was the outstanding service provided to me from the young lady working at the time of my check-in (early night shift) She provided me with options of restauraunts to enjoy directions that got me from point A to B, she was nice enough to give me delivery menus as well for something quick and placed my order for me. The bed was made nicely also very comfortable to sleep on.

Before checking out I stopped by the breakfeast just for a cup of coffee thinking I was not going to like the selections of a "complimentry" breakfeast. Overall the breakfeast was hot and many good choices
i'd come back to Worchester, Ma during my travels.

I

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Jonathan B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Worcester Downtown, responded to this review, January 23, 2014
Dear travelLV65,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write about your recent hotel stay at the Holiday Inn Express Worcester - Downtown. We are delighted to hear that our level of personalized service met and or exceeded your expectations. I will be sure to share this review with our team and celebrate a job well done. I am thrilled to hear that you were able to fully take advantage of the Express Start breakfast bar offerings.

We look forward to your return visit with us next time your travels bring you to downtown Worcester.

Jonathan Buck

Been to Holiday Inn Express Worcester Downtown? Share your experiences!