“A nice place to stop for the night!” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Worcester
Clearwater
“A nice place to stop for the night!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

We stopped at the Quality Inn on our way to Maine. The room was large and clean. The beds were comfortable and the room had a refrigerator, microwave, and coffee maker. The staff was welcoming and friendly. There were plenty of food places near the hotel if you wanted to eat. In the morning the breakfast served was fine and quick and we were on our way as satisfied travelers.

Oh, the place is also pet friendly so the whole family was happy!

Stayed June 2014
kstudwell, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Worcester, responded to this review, July 10, 2014
I agree that the ENTIRE family is happy when we get to travel with our pets. Thank you for letting us know you enjoyed your stay with us and this will be given to the entire staff. we hope to see you again when you are back in our area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

After staying for several days and nights in QI&S in Worcestes, MA, I have come to a conclusion that this hotel lives up to its name; it provides a robust and qualified bed and breakfast, supported by helpful staff. The rooms too are well-designed and large, perfect for one or several people, complete with a TV set, a microwave and a fridge as well as enough room to move around. In short, our stay in QI&S was very enjoyable.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
kstudwell, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Worcester, responded to this review, June 16, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. It is always nice for the staff to read that they have made our guests happy. This is what we work for everyday. We hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to our area.
Mount Airy, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

when we had to drive from North Carolina to WorcesterMa for a family health emergency we had no idea where to stay. Quality Inn was nearby and a name we trust. When William at the front desk saw that my husband was walking with cane he gave us a close, downstairs handicqp room and even helped us with our luggage. Very much appreciated hospitality for two tired travelers! Room was large and comfy and atmosphere generally friendly throughout.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
kstudwell, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Worcester, responded to this review, May 28, 2014
Thank you for your kind words about our staff, we always strive to make a great impression and I'm glad we did not let you down. I will make sure to have everyone see your review as this always makes everyone feel great.
Montreal, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

Super delightful greeting from front desk atendant "Sonny". What an obliging person. A quiet location. We had a large room and because it was a Wed. night the neighbouring Texas Longhorn restaurant provided a chili and salad dinner! Equally pleasant staff in the morning. An egg and sausage breakfast. All great value for a selection from the "coupon book"!

Room Tip: We had never been assigned a "handicap adapted room". Much bigger. Location too hard to fi...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
kstudwell, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Worcester, responded to this review, April 13, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. It is always nice to hear we have lived up to our guests expectations and they had a great visit with us. We look forward to having you stay with us again when your travels bring you back to our area.
Taunggyi, Myanmar
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014

I love traveling and used to travel to quite a few places, east and west. One place embedded in my memory is Quality Inn and Suites, Worcester. The location, the surrounding and the simple design of the building attracted me. I was warmly welcomed as soon as i got into the reception room and then the clean bedroom and the utensils gave me a good impression again. Since I am a light sleeper,I am very particular with my bedding and here at this little Inn[in fact it's not that little] I got a very good night's sleep. Friendliness of the staffs also count for me to get a good sleep. What a bad habit that I've got.Yes ,the staffs are friendly and I was told that sometimes deers can be seen roaming around the area. O.K. next time, I hope I'll find some deers.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

kstudwell, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Worcester, responded to this review, March 31, 2014
Wow you really traveled a long way to stay with us, and we are very happy you did and you enjoyed your time with us. Thank you for taking the time to write this review and let others know about your your time with us. I will share your comments with the others staff members.
Taunggyi, Myanmar
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

Traveled along New England for the first time and I was glad to come across a home away from home in central Massachusetts. Our room was simple , clean and quite. Just what you needed if you are in need of sleep without breaking your bank! But "staff", I'd definitely come back here over and over again for. Everyone we encountered were more than accommodating with endless suggestions of where to go, what to do, and what to eat in the area. We instantly bonded and thank you for making our trip a memorable one.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay. It is always nice to hear from our guests and to know they have enjoyed their stay with us. We hope to see you in the future when your travel plans bring you back to our area.
Baltimore, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

I traveled to Worcester recently for work and quite enjoyed my stay at Quality Inn. I don't know about other travelers, but my main issue with hotels is how much it costs to stay. I was in Worcester for four days and wanted an affordable trip. Staying at Quality Inn was just that, cost efficient.

What more, the staff was more than pleasant! When I asked about what they had to offer for extra amenities, I was surprised to hear that the second hotel on the premises had what I wanted. Switching to the Suburban was just as easily done as it was said.

Check this place out. It's cheap and it's good.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
kstudwell, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Worcester, responded to this review, March 24, 2014
Thank you so much for you kind word and taking the time to review your stay with us for other travelers to read. This is very important to us as a business for other to read about your stay. Once again thank you for staying with us

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Worcester? Share your experiences!