“Excellent Stay - Comfortable and staff couldn't be nicer.” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #6 of 7 hotels in Worcester
Plainview, New York
“Excellent Stay - Comfortable and staff couldn't be nicer.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

I booked the Quality Inn in Worcester, Mass. for a project that our company was doing in the area. 4 of our men stayed at the Quality Inn for 4/5 days a week for 3 weeks.
We couldn't have had a more accommodating staff, the rooms were clean, beds comfortable and location was close to restaurants in the area. The area was quiet as well. It was a very pleasant experience and our men were refreshed each day after a good night's rest and start the day with hot fresh coffee and breakfast to save time and get to the job sight early. We would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Tanner T, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites Worcester, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Dear Edie:

Thank you for your time sharing your comments on Tripadvisor. Our number one priority is guest satisfaction and we are glad to hear that we did just that.

The whole team at Quality Inn & Suites are looking forward to serving you very soon again. Currently, we are working on putting more fridges and microwaves in standard rooms and we hope that this will value add even more to your stay next time.

Kind regards,
Tanner Tin
Sales Manager

61 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Bellefonte, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

I travel frequently and am pretty easy-going about accommodations, but this was by far the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. Hallway was disgusting- crumbs/ garbage on the floor and reeked of cigarette smoke. Bathroom was gross- mold all over shower and shower curtain. The person in the next room blasted music from 3-6am and our repeated calls to the front desk went unanswered. "Breakfast" was a joke. You can do better.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Tanner T, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites Worcester, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
Dear pumpkinwhiss:

First and foremost, team at Quality Inn & Suites Worcester would like to apologize for your overall service experience. On behalf of the team, I would like to speak with you to further improve our product and service and I thank you for the input you have given us.

Feel free to contact me at dquill@globalvisionhotels.com and I would very much hope to win you back and that you give us another chance.

Debra Quill

Travelers are raving about these Worcester hotels

West Chester, PA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

It is 230 in the morning and there are multiple rooms of very LOUD people having just returned from partying. They have been LOUD for the last hour. They probably did not mind the parking lot littered with cigarette butts down a street paved with crumbled aged asphalt.
We knew it was a mistake when we pulled up. We had driven 7 hours and had made the reservation on line based on a great stay at another quality inn.
There was a sign at the front desk that the clerk would be back soon. About 5 minutes later a very nice young man showed up. He gave us a room on the 3rd floor and apologized for the lack of an elevator. We trudged up the stairs and were greeted by the strong cigarette smell in our "non smoking" room. The smoke detector was covered in plastic, there must have been lots of smoking going on!!
A small bug landed on my sons finger. He crushed it and found it full of blood. We checked for bedbugs and all looked clean although the sheets had tears in them.
The room was clean, it was under $100, but we will not return.

• Stayed August 2013
Tanner T, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites Worcester, responded to this review, August 26, 2013
Dear Anne_PA004:

First and foremost, team at Quality Inn & Suites would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us. I personally would like to apologize for what you have gone through. This is atypical for us and I would like to do the best I can to win you back. Feel free to contact me at dquill@globalvisionhotels.com to further discuss.

Thank you kindly.
Cedar Falls Iowa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

I stayed at the Quality Inn many years ago and was in town again for a meeting. Decided to stay here due to proximity to my work and it was less pricey than some of the other hotels. I read the reviews online and was a little wary but when I checked in I was surprised as the room looked new. It was clean and the staff was friendly. There were free appetisers in the lobby in the evening by Texas Road House. The lobby looks nice although it is a little small. Plenty of breakfast options. I stayed on the ground floor. Found a Target and Gap close by and ate sushi at Kyoto. Several restaurant options next to the hotel.
TIP: free parking, free Internet, free hot breakfast, free evening snacks, bottled water

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Tanner T, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites Worcester, responded to this review, August 23, 2013
Dear W716SBMariaM:

First and foremost, thank you so much for staying with us again and taking the time to share your experience on Tripadvisor. We do appreciate feedbacks from every valued guest so that we could rectify the concerns and keep up the momentum to continue wowing you.

The entire team is glad that you enjoyed all of the complimentary amenities we provide and not to mention, we are only a few minutes walk to 24-hr Denny's, Kohls, Starbucks inside Barnes and Nobles, traditional All-American diner, just to name a few in addition to the shops and restaurants that you visited.

Looking forward to serving you again soon.

Stamford
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

Visited Worcester while looking at colleges and was pleasantly surprised by the hotel. Check in went smooth and our room was very clean and i liked the fact that I could open up the window. Not something you can do at most hotels.
Breakfast was fine but the highlight for me was the evening activity that they had from a local restaurant Texas Road House. I received an invitation letter from the front desk! Great food and had a manager in the lobby speaking to us and asking us how our stay is going.
Although not downtown Worcester we were closer to the grocery store and several outdoor malls which we could walk to from the hotel.

Great stay overall!

Room Tip: Ask for a first floor room when you make your reservation if you have a lot of luggage as there is n...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Dear Eutonn:

Team at Quality Inn & Suites would like to extend a heartfelt thanks to you for giving us an opportunity to serve you. We are very glad that you enjoyed our corporate happy hour event. We will make sure to change up different menus weekly so that you get to enjoy more on your next visit.

Looking forward to seeing you soon again!

Cape San Blas, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

I was up in central mass visiting my family and I stumbled upon this hotel. It was clean, not at all luxurious, but definitely served the purpose of a hassle-free night stay with a friendly and helpful agent at the desk.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Tanner T, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites Worcester, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
Dear A_E_A_E07:

Team at Quality Inn & Suites are very delighted to hear that you had a great stay with us. This will only motivate us to go above and beyond. Thank you for giving us an opportunity to serve you and we are looking forward to serving you again the next time you are in town.

Lincoln, new brunswick
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

If you have read my previous reviews, you will see I am not a very picky man nor do I ask for much. This time, it was too much.

This hotel should be torn down to the beams and rebuilt to better standards. Here's a rundown of what we experienced. Arrived on a Friday night, driving on a road that has noting but patches on it.
The gentleman that booked us in was very pleasant, I can't complain there. This is where I complain. Hotel is old, smells weird, 3 stories tall with no elevators. We were of course, on the 3rd level. Once in the room, the hotel hell started. There were holes in the carpet, holes in the bedsheets , the patio door didn't really lock, there were, wait for it, BOOGERS on the wall besides the toilet.

They had been there for quite a while since they looked dry. In the corner of the bathtub/shower, there was a soap bar that had been left there by a guest at one point since it was covered in hotel dust. Phone was dirty, so much that my wife had to wipe it with baby wipes.

The first floor where the complimentary breakfast was held, stunk to high heavens. I think we found where Jimmy Hoffa was buried!!!!

I will NEVER go back to that hotel unless it is redone from scratch. I feel bad for the staff because they were very pleasant. I should have read the reviews before staying there. I am sure everything negative about it is true.

Also, you can't really sleep because of the noise. The rooms are far from being sound proof.

Room Tip: I don't think you should stay there. It is beyond repairs at this point. Pay a little bit more f...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear The_Dany:

Thank you for your time sharing your feedback with us.

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. We are as frustrated and shocked as you are since this situation is atypical for us.

I would like to further discuss with you on this matter personally. Please contact dquill@globalvisionhotels.com and I will be more than happy speak with you in order to win you back.

Debra Quill

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Worcester? Share your experiences!