“Budget hotel, friendly staff, adequate accommodations” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Worcester
nh
“Budget hotel, friendly staff, adequate accommodations”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

We needed a handicap accessible room in a dog-friendly hotel and this fit the bill. The hotel is older, very basic (not even Kleenex in the room), but clean and it was easy to set the room temp to exactly what we wanted (not always easy in some hotels). The staff was friendly, the breakfast OK. It's convenient to the Lincoln Mall.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Tanner T, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites Worcester, responded to this review, December 28, 2012
Dear cavaliermom:

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and leaving us with a great comment. We are delighted to hear that our hotel could accommodate you with your specific rooming needs. We are a proud pet-friendly hotel in Worcester and our goal has been to provide clean, comfortable, and affordable accommodation together with exceptional services from all of our staff. I will make sure to share this with the team and we are looking forward to seeing you again on your next visit.

Sales Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Wichita, Kansas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

I stayed here for business and will never stay again. I knew things were going to be bad when I stood in the lobby for 15 minutes waiting for someone to show up to check me in. I ended up calling the hotel and after the phone rang for 5+ minutes someone finally answered and said they would come up to check me in. 10 minutes later they showed up to check me in.

I was given the employees "favorite room" in the hotel since I had to wait to check in. It was her "favorite room" because it had "lots of space." I agree the room had lots of space, that's because it was an after thought at a turn in the hall. The room was large but everything was so far spaced out the room was actually very difficult to efficiently use.

Wi-Fi was terrible if it even worked. The hair dryer in the bathroom didn't work and when I tried to turn it off and back on it fell off the wall. Room was dingy and the mattress was so bad that when I set on the bed to take off my shoes my knees ended up being above eye level.

This place needs a major overhaul of their customer services and basic room items. I will be making return trips to Worcester but I will NOT be staying here ever again.

Room Tip: A room at another hotel will always be better.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Tanner T, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites Worcester, responded to this review, December 24, 2012
Dear Immunis,

First and foremost, I would like to apologize for your experience at the Quality Inn & Suites Worcester. It is certainly not the impression we want our guests to have of our hotel. We will make sure that the guest service agents are aware of your experience, learn from this and provide an exceptional service moving forward. We are also looking to improve our amenities and facilities in every guest room. I thank you for bringing up the quality of the mattress. We have just acquired new mattresses right before the holiday. We would like an opportunity to rectify the situation. Please send us an email at ttin-soe@globalvisionhotels.com so we can take care of this for you.

Sales Manager

Travelers are raving about these Worcester hotels

Boston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

The staff at the hotel, the cleanliness of the rooms, and the great breakfast are reasons I've been staying here weekly for close to 7 years for business travel. As others have mentioned, Jenn and her sister Rachael go way above and beyond to make sure your reservations are correct and your stay is pleasant. Many others over the years such as Tanner and Deb have also shown the qualities of professionalism and courtesy that you typically see at 5 star hotels and resorts. Although I'm a regular, I see them extending this level of service to every guest when I'm checking in or having breakfast in the lobby so this is just the way they operate, it's not merely preferential treatment to their frequent fliers. As others have mentioned, if you're looking for spotless rooms, comfortable beds and pillows for a good sleep, new flatscreen TV's and a great breakfast, you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Tanner T, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites Worcester, responded to this review, December 14, 2012
Greetings Gerry:

On behalf of the entire team at Quality Inn & Suites Worcester, I would like to thank you for your wonderful comment you have given us. This has tremendously strengthened our philosophy of being committed to every guest satisfaction in exchange of personal job satisfaction. And most importantly, you are the reason we are here. Guests like you-- both frequent fliers and new, are the foundation of our hotel. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you and the great confidence you have placed in us. THANK YOU!

Worcester, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

the staff at this hotel are pleasant to deal with and very helpful in every way possible. couldnt ask for a better experience with the hotel staff. we stay here frequently and would recommend this hotel to anyone coming to the area. great wi-fi also, rooms are always clean and i just enjoy the friendly staff

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Tanner T, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites Worcester, responded to this review, December 12, 2012
Greetings Mike:

First of all, THANK YOU. For your friendship, your business, and the opportunity to serve you. We know that you have many choices when doing business and we appreciate your selecting us. Team at Quality Inn & Suites Worcester couldn't be happier to know that we have made your stay memorable and we are always looking forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

I left Worcester many years ago, and when I lived there this hotel was far from the best, But I just have to tell you, I am proud to say I stay here now, you did a great job cleaning it up. When I come home to visit my family I stay there once a month from three day to a week. The staff is great, Jenn an her sister are the best front desk rep by far, Don't get me wrong there all good but those two are my favorites.
Debra Quill is an awsome GM and doing a great job, and it was a pleasure meeting her on my last visit. Her smile just makes you feel good. The rooms are beautiful and always ready when you check in. I have my special room and they always try to hold it for me when I make my reserverations.
I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone I know. They have outstanding customer service and are very proffessional, keep up the good work.
Happy Holiday to you all.

Room Tip: All the room are great, but they can't have my room 217 it's a corner room.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Tanner T, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites Worcester, responded to this review, December 4, 2012
Greetings Anthony:

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving with your family and loved ones. I would like to extend my appreciation on behalf of the entire team at the Quality Inn & Suites Worcester. The team is at its proudest moment receiving a great comment like yours and we will be sure to keep our service up. Debra, Jenn, Racheal, and the rest of our Guest Service Agents and Housekeeping team would like to personally thank you the next time you visit us. Simply let us know ahead of time and we will pre-block room #217 for you. Thank you for choosing to stay with us once again!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012 via mobile

Room was super clean, bed and sheets was fresh, flat screens, front desk was excellent. By far exceeding exspectations. Bathroom was super clean. I stayed in room 101. I used a coupon from roomsaver.com that looked to save me $30.

• Stayed November 2012
Tanner T, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites Worcester, responded to this review, November 30, 2012
Greetings! On behalf of the Quality Inn & Suites Worcester team, I thank you very much for your comment on the room cleanliness, condition, and the overall savings that you enjoyed. We will put our very best effort making your stay a wonderful one. As winter kicks in, please come and enjoy our discounted holiday deals and also a cup of hot cocoa at the lobby.

Boston , Ma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

I've been to so many choice hotels, this one made me feel like I was at home. Great Staff and they were very friendly, and very attentive they even helped me with my luggage! I was traveling to the area, and working at Umass. This hotel was reccommended and it was very close to the hospital and they even had a shuttle to pick me up. Breakfast was delicious and my room was comfortable and affordable. I will be back ! Thank you for a wonderful stay and a great night sleep. Where can I buy those pillows!

Room Tip: I stayed on the 2nd floor.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Tanner T, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites Worcester, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
Greetings Angela! The team at Quality Inn & Suites Worcester would like to extend our heartfelt thanks for choosing to stay with us. Our goal here is to make you feel like you’re home and thank you once again for helping us achieve that goal. We hope to see you again on your next visit.

Deb Quill

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Worcester? Share your experiences!