“Will be back!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Worcester
Boston , Ma
“Will be back!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

I've been to so many choice hotels, this one made me feel like I was at home. Great Staff and they were very friendly, and very attentive they even helped me with my luggage! I was traveling to the area, and working at Umass. This hotel was reccommended and it was very close to the hospital and they even had a shuttle to pick me up. Breakfast was delicious and my room was comfortable and affordable. I will be back ! Thank you for a wonderful stay and a great night sleep. Where can I buy those pillows!

Room Tip: I stayed on the 2nd floor.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Tanner T, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites Worcester, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
Greetings Angela! The team at Quality Inn & Suites Worcester would like to extend our heartfelt thanks for choosing to stay with us. Our goal here is to make you feel like you’re home and thank you once again for helping us achieve that goal. We hope to see you again on your next visit.

Deb Quill

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
east Hartford
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

Stayed one night while attending my aunts wake in Worcester and the staff was courteous and the room was decent and clean the buffet breakfast was delicious and the stall outstanding customer service.didn't have any trouble w tv or Internet. Felt safe, wife liked it as well. Compared to the prices of other hotels nearby, this was def worth the price!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Greetings Nelly! On behalf of the Quality Inn & Suites Worcester, I would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us and for a great comment. We definitely will keep up the good work and are looking forward to seeing you the next time you are in the area.

Worcester, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

This facility and staff were very outstanding, complimentry and courteous. I would not hesitate to stay in this Hotel agian during my travels. The location was great, the rooms were plenty big and clean, exceptional house cleaning. The lobby had 24 hour coffee avialable.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Tanner T, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites Worcester, responded to this review, November 21, 2012
Greetings Colleen:

Us, Quality Inn & Suites family, would like to thank you for your great comments. We are happy to hear that we have made your stay a memorable one and we are looking forward to your next visit. We have fresh lemonade and hot coffee on the house for you 24 hours and we are constantly coming up with new ideas to make your stay even more comfortable.

Deb Quill
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

Came to UMass hospital for an interview. Geez the prices of hotels in this area are so expensive! Found this hotel on choicehotels. Have had good experience w qualityinn before and decided to try it again. Location very convenient to nearby places. Staff was super friendly thro out. Room was decent, bed was clean, didn't have any trouble w tv or Internet. Felt safe, wife liked it as well. Compared to the prices of other hotels nearby, this was def worth the price!

Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Tanner T, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites Worcester, responded to this review, November 23, 2012
Greetings Raakesh:

I would like to thank you on behalf of the team at the Quality Inn & Suites in Worcester for your comment. We strive for your satisfaction and we are very grateful that we could give you the service that you deserve with a very reasonable price. Just give us a call and let us know that you are affiliated with Umass, we will make sure you enjoy more of our corporate discounted rates.

Southbridge, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

Stayed one night while my wife went to the hospital. Room was clean and up to date. Had coffee server, TV in room. Lobby had 24 hour coffee available. The included morning buffet had cold cereal, oatmeal, fruit, hard boiled eggs, scrambled eggs, sausage, juice, toast, bagels and donuts, all delicious. Staff was courteous and pleasant. Will stay again next month.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Greetings Dino:

First and foremost, team at the Quality Inn & Suites Worcester would like to thank you very much and it was a great pleasure providing you and your family the quality service you much deserve. In addition to our wonderful breakfast, we now offer crispy bacons, choices of cheese cubes, and also a 24-hour lemonade or ice tea service. We are looking forward to seeing you again on your next visit.

phila
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

This property has the potential to be top notch, preferred traveler destination. The facility appears to be well maintained and clean; the room was essentially spotless when I checked in. Every staff member that I encountered (particularly night clerk jenn) was friendly and attentive. Housekeeping is 5 star. While repetitive, the breakfast was more than adequate. I can live with the entrance road since the hotel has no control over that. The location is good with restaurants and shopping within easy travel. The lack of an elevator is an interesting quirk. I was satisfied with the accommodations once I was in my room. At this price point it is hands down winner.... except....
In my opinion the owners need to decide how to manage the "clientele" residing on the other side of the building at the Suburban Extended Stay. During a three day stay I was asked to use my cell phone every day; I witnessed 1 incident of a near assault after a verbal altercation, the language which was used (loudly and repetitively) at the very least made the 7 words you can't say on television tame, along with kicking of the door of an automobile. Not to mention the cluster of smokers holding guard at the front door to the hotel. I was not intimidated but I would not want to expose children to this behavior. Perhaps an aggressive security detail or elimination of the Extended Stay - definitely would raise the satisfaction of this property.
I can recommend the accommodations, not the environment.

Room Tip: ONLY THE SECOND FLOOR - Avoid floor 1, don't climb the steps to the 3rd.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Tanner T, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites Worcester, responded to this review, November 30, 2012
Thank you so very much for a wonderful and insightful comment. We, as a team, are working very hard to be the "top notch preferred traveler destination". We have acknowledged our night auditor, Jenn's success story and the whole Housekeeping team is very glad to hear that you had a great stay. We all are looking forward to seeing you soon. Thank you once again for havig to witness our progess and hope to see you again soon.

Newburgh, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

It was a cheap hotel- at a cheap price. "Average" compared to this type of hotel. You get what you pay for. You want a nicer hotel, be willing to pay for a better place! OK location, OK food, OK room. For the price- what do you want?

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
rwalker_detroit, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Worcester, responded to this review, September 28, 2012
Greetings Ann:
The team at the Quality Inn Worcester would like to thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with our hotel. We are happy that you found our accomodations satisfactory and hope to see you the next time your are in Worcester.

Richard Walker
Corporate Director of Sales and Revenue

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Worcester? Share your experiences!