“Smoke !” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Worcester, Massachusetts
“Smoke !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

Habanero and pineapple wings are a must! Pulled pork sandwich is excellent ! Wings were outstanding .

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Milford, New Hampshire
“Tasteless and over cooked”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

Don't get me wrong, my wife enjoyed our first visit to Smokestack at their original location, while in Worcester two weekends ago, we both ordered the fried chicken dinner. Oh my God it was the worst fried chicken we ever had, it was reheated and next freshly cooked, flavorless and too much batter. Honestly, don't order the chicken and the same goes for the pulled pork, there was more fat then there was actual meat and the waitress never explained the bbq sauces, we had to discover that on our own. I honestly want to call the restaurant and ask if I could work in the kitchen for a couple of hours and show them how to cook southern dishes.
Well I hope this changes peoples mind if you ever think about going to this place, if you do go for the drinks, but eat some place else before you go here to drink .

• Visited April 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts
“Great Shrimp and Grits”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

I had some wonderful shrimp and grits here. It was listed as an appetizer, but there was enough for a luncheon portion. The meal came with about nine generous-size perfectly cooked shrimp. It also came with four point toast. It really was unnecessary to have the toast. It was only there to make it look appealing, I think. It would have been better to have had a little more grits.

My son had a half a rack of ribs with mac and cheese that was creamy and very tasty. He also had some potatoes. Portion was very generous. As others have said, the ribs are dry rub, and he enjoyed them.

My husband had the pulled pork sandwich which came with fries, and a pickle and apple cider cole slaw on top of the pulled pork. He felt it was a little dry, as is, but he added some bbq sauce that was located on the table and he was please. Tghe cole slaw was very good.

Dave, our waiter was prompt and efficient, and friendly. Families were there on this Saturday, and the place was hopping for it being lunch time. I recommend this place for BBQ aficionados. Remember--it's dry rub.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
near Boston
“Not their best”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014

I ordered the Smokestack Rita to drink, it basically tasted like water with a little bit of flavoring and loaded with ice. We ordered the All In burger wich had a delicious blend of flavors, the only problem was our burgers were overcooked(my medium rare and hubby's medium were both well but still tasty) The string fries were perfectly seasoned. I must say we were well taken care of and will return again.

Worcester, Massachusetts
“Great southern BBQ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

Went here for Bacon Thursday happy hour with friends (5:00 to 6:30 Thursdays you get free bacon - candied bacon! - with your drinks. yum.) There was live acoustic music at the front of the bar. We sat at a high table in the back next to the door to the dining side. Two of us stayed for dinner. The pulled pork was succulent, the brisket tender & flavorful, good corn bread, slaw & beans. Too much food as usual - we both took home doggy bags for lunch the next day. It's a little difficult to park but we found a space on a hill side street. We'll be back!

• Visited January 2014