“Great Food” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Nashua, New Hampshire
“Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

This place has it all. It is just take out, no place to eat in but worth it! All food is homemade and delicious. Price was very reasonable. It is obviously a local place since the workers knew many of the people who came in by name. I would highly recommend it!

Visited December 2013

Shrewsbury, Massachusetts
“Best lunch available. Choices abound.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

Offers everything you can imagine from regatta sub to grape leaves to many amazing prepared foods to make dinner easy and delicious. A must visit. Great customer service. A gem!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
glenwood, nj
“Great sandwich and salad and such nice people.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

My girlfriend kept me company while on my way from NJ to MA to pick up my daughter from her college overnight at Holy Cross. I wanted to treat her to lunch so I took to Trip Advisor and read the reviews about the deli. It didn't disappoint. I have never been in the area before and we were so happy that we chose sandwiches over a sit down meal. Everyone in the deli was polite and even at 3pm it was crowded with people. We ordered 4 sandwiches, 3 Regatta specials and 1 turkey. We also had 2 salads and 2 drinks. Mike, the owner's son, was so polite and handsome and his accent was so authentic. We loved talking with him and he was so patient as we asked for special stuff. Everything was done so quickly and the place is so clean. He then gave us the total. We were floored. In NJ you couldn't even get the meats anywhere close to that price. We went back to campus and had a picnic in the car. The sandwiches look just like the pic if not better! My daughter and her friend both loved their sandwiches as well. If Alanna choses Holy Cross, we will make the Regatta Deli a regular stop!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Worcester, Massachusetts
“Fresh bread and yummy meat and veggies”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

The pictures don't do this sandwich justice! There is only one grinder size and that is because they take fresh Italian bread to make the sandwich. It's similar bread to the Italian loaf that you can get at the grocery store and usually also sell the garlic bread on. The meats were really fresh and the cheese sliced thick. I only tried the club which is an Italian grinder and will order that again next time.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Burlington, Vermont
“Great sandwich”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I just moved to the area and found this great place to pickup a sandwich the regatta club was perfect.. We will be back real soon...

Visited November 2013