“I guess it was alright” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood, Bar, Bistro, Wine Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Outdoor seating
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Las Cruces, NM
“I guess it was alright”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

I heard so many goods things about this restaurant before I ate there that ....maybe that jinxed my dining experience. We had a party of four and sampled several appetizers..sweet potatoes F-Fries, and wings which were alright. We had four different sandwiches ranging from beef to fish tacos to swordfish to Italian sausage ... all palatable but none over whelming ! The service was alright . The highlight was the local micro brew that had blueberry in it. Maybe it was an off day but I was a little underwhelmed and will probably go with an Italian restaurant in the neighborhood next time.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

New York City, New York
“Great Experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

Our experience was 180 degrees from many of the current negative reviews. I called in the afternoon and was able to make a reservation for our group of 10 people. Self parking is basically non existent but they did have free valet parking that was fine. Our table was waiting for us and unlike some other reviews the place was clean and the service was perfect.

The New England Clam chowder was OK but nothing special. Their salads were good but a little on the small side. Appetizers were first class and most of our group felt the food was very good. We did not have any "bad" dishes. All were OK to very good.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Worcester, Massachusetts
“Overpriced Mediocrity”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

The positive about this restaurant is the staff, however, that is pretty much the end of the positive list.

Lets start with the ambiance. While the decor was bright, colorful and fun, it was dirty. The table that we were seated at was completely sticky. It may have been because of the type of paint they chose for the tables, or maybe they are not cleaning them properly. Either way, a sticky table is uncomfortable. There were flies everywhere. We chose to sit indoors to avoid these unwanted guests at our tales, however, we were swatting flies away from our meals the entire time. The silverware was noticeably dirty, however, they do keep the a several settings of silverware in a basket on the table, so you are able to chose the latest dirty of the bunch.

Lets end with the food. I had the Pasta a La Vodka, with chicken. I would not recommend it. It tasted like doctored canned sauce. While it was not a horrible dish, I would not pay $20 for it. My boyfriend got a hamburger. He said it was nothing special and has had better for much less money.

Overall, I would not recommend this restaurant. I will likely not return.

• Visited September 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Grafton, Massachusetts
“great place to hang out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

Went in with a large group the food was very good and the staff was very helpfull and funny kicked back for serval hour after eating

Visited June 2012
Stringer, MS
“Fun Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

This is a nice little Bar/Restaurant. We ate the portabello burger with truffle fries, and my daughter got a fish sandwich. It was good. Then we went to the bar, where they had a guy singing along to a keyboard and some tapes. It wasn't Carnegie Hall, but it was lots of fun! The bar is small, but it was packed, which my daughter really enjoyed. The service was great!

• Visited May 2012