“Very good room, service and breakfast” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn 2X Points
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Worcester
Wilton, NH
“Very good room, service and breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

My wife and I stayed there for one night to attend a B.B.King Concert (he should retire because his "Thrill is Gone"). Online registration was easy and they honored our request for a room near the top floor facing to the front. The room was clean and spacious. The breakfast was terrific. There is a UNO Pizza place attached which delivers to the room. Our sausage pizza came with just UNO piece of sausage per slice, but this was not the Hilton's fault. There are plenty of other places to eat near-by.

Room Tip: Top floors, facing front. Tends to be quieter at night.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Paul M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Worcester, responded to this review, May 1, 2013
thank you for sharing with me your experience while staying with us. I am glad you enjoyed yourself while visiting with us.

I will be sure to share your comments with our friends at Uno's as we both certainly appreciate any and all feedback.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

Being right next to the Convention Center where I was attending a 3 day event was a major advantage of this hotel to me. It is very comfortable and the staff couldn't have been more friendly and helpful. Breakfast was very good and Pizzria Uno was right in the hotel for lunch/dinner. One small problem was not able to be resolved but I was compensated. I think it is quite pricey but it is comparable to other facilities in the area and convenience makes it worth it. I definitely will return there for the Quilt Expo next year.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear guest, Thank yo for the review and great comments. I am thrilled our staff took great care of you and we were able to rebound after your issue. Our associates are trained to ensure every guest leaves satisfied. The quilting expo did bring many other great travelers and we cant wait until the next convention.

We hope to see you back
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

Very well kept property. Convenient downtown location. Rooms are very clean and are equipped with microwave and fridge. Parking garage is located across the street with reserved spaces for garden inn guest.

• Stayed April 2013
Thank you for your wonderful review of our hotel. I am gald you enjoyed yourself while staying with us and we hope to see you again soon.

I will be sure to share your comments with all of our associates who work hard to ensure our guests have a clean and comfortable room and great experience
Gloucester, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

I stay here every year in May for 2 days while I am organizing the clinical conference for the Massachusetts Nurses Association members. The staff at the hotel are very friendly and are quick to assist with any needs that you have. The rooms are very comfortable and clean. I did have a problem with my shower but they were very quick to fix it for me. The beds are very comfortable and roomy. I had a room with a king size bed and the bedding was very clean and comfortable. The staff went out of their way to be helpful. I liked having the fridge and the microwave. Great Breakfast!!! I also liked having the Pizzeria Uno right downstairs and they are open late too so that was very convenient. The pool and jacuzzi are very clean and well kept. It was never overly crowded either. The drinks in the Bar are awesome.....try the Margaritas. I will definitely continue to utilize this hotel in the future while I am in worcester for my annual conference. There are many restaurants and pubs in the area also. The DCU center is right across the street so if you are attending a conference the hilton is a great place to stay and it is very very affordable. My company did get a special rate but it was still a very reasonable price!! I won't hessitate to stay here again.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Paul M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Worcester, responded to this review, April 11, 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience with me! I am glad you enjoyed yourself once again while in town for business.

Our friends in Uno's do make great cocktails and offer a very large menu that everyone will find something to enjoy. You need to come back when your not on business so you can enjoy all that our great City has to offer.
New Bedford, Massachusetts, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

This is where I stay every year during April for a conference across the street at the DCU center. The hotel is always top notch, and having a Pizzeria Uno downstairs is a huge plus. Rooms are clean and quiet. My #1 choice anytime I'm in Worcester.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for the wonderful review. I am please that you enjoyed yourself and that you were able to take advantageof many of the amenities we have. We certainly look forward to having ou back when your travels bring you back to our great City of Worcester.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

Nice room, GREAT staff. Super-helpful with recommending various restaurants, diners, hot spots, bars. Good location if you're just in town for the weekend visiting your kids at one of Worcester's many colleges.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear guest,

We are pleased you enjoyed yourself while staying with us. Our staff works very hard to ensure all of our guests enjoy themselves. I appreciate you taking the time to report back to me as well as many of our future guests.
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

I have never written a review like this before, but the staff at the Hilton Garden Inn in Worcester went out of their way to be helpful and supportive. Was in town for a college tour of WPI with my son, and if he does wind up attending WPI I certainly will return to this hotel in the future.

Room Tip: The back side of hotel got a bit noisy late night/early morning with trucks/deliveries etc. -- best...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Paul M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Worcester, responded to this review, April 5, 2013
WOW!! Thank you for the great feedback, I will be sure to share this with all of our great associates who work very hard to ensure all of our guest are happy. Everyone knows, things happen and our team will ensure that you leave with your expectations being met and hopefully exceeded.

We hope to see you back should you travel back to the Worcester area.

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Worcester? Share your experiences!