“Romantic enough to get engaged” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #47 of 463 Restaurants in Worcester
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Romantic, Doing business, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Worcester, Massachusetts
“Romantic enough to get engaged”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

Very nice, quaint place. Prices decent and food excellent. Could use more of a bar, downstairs gets a little tight.
SO romantic my husband proposed to me there over CHEESY lasagna that I go back for on our anniversary :)

Visited January 2012

Charlton, MA
“favorite Italian restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

This is my favorite Italian restaurant. Have been going there since the 70's and have never had a bad meal. It is old Italian style, with a salad and bread served with every meal.

Visited May 2012
NewHampshire
“Just like I remebered it as a kid, awesome Italian meals!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

We recently took my father to dinner for his birthday at Dino's. I remember going there for great Italian food when I was a child, and was so amazed that the restaurant lived up to my memories of it. Though the decor hasn't changed, the service and the food are the reason to come to this restaurant on a little side street in a residential area.

The restauant was quite busy on Saturday night, but we were able to get a table for six within 20 minutes. There was a lounge downstairs where you can wait for your table.

Fresh bread and a yummy bruscetta topping were brought right over to the table by our server, Samantha. We all had a house salad to start, it was a basic iceberg garden salad, fresh but not memorable. We ordered classic spagetti and meatballs, lasagne, and linguini with pesto. Samantha suggested that I order a side dish size for my daughter and the plate that arrived was plenty for her. They also graciously split a dinner order of spagetti and it was still a large portion for each of them! We had seen every diner coming out with take out boxes and realized that the huge portions were the reason. We also left with a large bag of take home including at least 1/2 of the lasagne order. The food was delicious. The sauce is the key, amazing old italian recipe full flavored deliciousness! The lasagne was not too sloppy had a hearty meat sauce. The meatballs were large and tender.

Overall, we had a great dinner. Or server was terrific, the food was delicious, and everyone had a great time. What more could you ask.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Massachusetts
“A must in Worcester...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

Dinno's is a staple in Worcester,great food, great ambience,great service and drinks,it is really busy on special holidays ( Easter,mother's Day,etc...) as families love to celebrate at Dinno's, just make sure you're really hungry as the servings are HUGE....and please try the Tiramissu just the best....

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Shrewsbury, Massachusetts
“Favorite restaurant in Worcester”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

As a Holy Cross graduate this was one of my group of friends favorite places to go while in college. Not necessarily priced for a college budget but we loved it so much we made it work. I still make special trips here from dinner since graduating.