“Nice hotel, great location” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Double HHonors Points
Ranked #7 of 11 Hotels in Woburn
Shrewsbury, Massachusetts
“Nice hotel, great location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

Stayed here for a wedding, super helpful staff, nice big room. Didn't use the pool this type but I've used at on a previous stay, it's nice. The location is great, close to 93 and so many places to eat. I don't plan to stay in Woburn again anytime soon but would recommend this hotel to anyone that needs to stay there.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Michael P, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Boston / Woburn, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
All of us here at the Hilton Boston\Woburn would like to thank you for writing on our tripadvisor page after your recent stay at our hotel. The comments from our guests are very important to us so that we can find out if we are achieving our goals in providing service to you or so that we can find out how to improve our service. We realize that you do have a choice of hotels and would like to thank you for choosing our Hilton to be your home away from home and hope you will continue to do so.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Pittsburgh, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

Nothing Special. The staff was friendly. Great location. It was easy to find and convenient to highways. It's a nice hotel but overall it was just OK. We were there 3 days. Some issues with the room as well as checkout.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

Long Island, NY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

We were very surprised by this hotel, we were there for a college parents weekend visit. This hotel is about 10 minutes from Boston and really worth the drive. The lobby is beautiful and so is the room. Although we didn't use it, there is a bar that looks very nice and intimate with cabanas. The bathroom could have used a better cleaning, seems hotels don't know they can spray bleach and any black around the grout will come off. That was my only complaint and I informed them.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Delray Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

I had the pleasure of staying here last week while conducting business in Woburn. The hotel is only about a 15-20 minute cab ride from Boston Logan (at 10:30 in the morning, during the week, so no rush hour). The front desk staff was friendly and welcoming, and called to double check that my room was ready for me -- the system said it was ready, but they called to double check. I thought that was a nice touch since I arrived several hours before check-in was scheduled to begin.

The hotel itself is easy to get around. The restaurant, lounge, business center, workout facility, and library are all centrally located or near the front lobby. Hilton Woburn also offers a local shuttle that will take you anywhere within a 5-mile radius. This proved convenient for me, and eliminated my need to rent a car since the office I was visiting was just a few miles from the hotel.

As for the room, I booked a double ($239/night). It was clean, came with a fridge, sizeable work desk, and nice-sized bathroom. It was comfortable and suited my needs perfectly. I ordered room service for dinner, and it arrived in the stated 30-minute time frame and was presented piping hot and tasted great – as good as I’d imagine it tasting if I had gone downstairs to the restaurant (I ordered the calamari and the flatbread).

On my morning of departure, the computers in the library were being used by other guests. The front desk staff kindly offered to print my boarding passes for me. Another nice touch.

Before heading to the airport, I went with a co-worker to her hotel (she stayed at the Crowne Plaza because it was cheaper). It reminded me of a typical Crowne Plaza, and more of a "motel" than a hotel. It reinforced my decision to stay at the Hilton, which is where I will stay on any future trip to Woburn.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

I don't know what the previous reviewer is talking about (moldy showers?). My boyfriend and I came on a bus trip this weekend & stayed @ the Hilton is Woburn. The rooms were modern and very clean. The bed was more comfortable than my own bed @ home. It was quiet and no one bothered us. They even have a shuttle service that takes you up to 5 miles from the hotel for free, so we were able to go out to dinner where we liked and not pay for a cab. The shuttle driver was a very nice young man, very professional, as was everyone else there. The only thing I didn't like was that you have to pay for WiFi - If I was them, I would fix that, bc it's a pain in the butt and almost everywhere offers free wifi these days. Other than that, it was all positive. When we come back next year, we will definitely be coming back to this hotel. (Also, the Shampoos and soaps are Peter Roth products and smell SO good!) =]. - Lyndsay

• Stayed October 2013
BridgewaterHGI, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Boston / Woburn, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
Wylie, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

Grout was moldy/missing in bathroom.

Could hear the baseball fans screaming one floor down and I have a 6AM flight.

Even though I am a Hilton Honors member I have to pay for internet?

Another reason to stay at a Marriot property.

Not happy.

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
BridgewaterHGI, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Boston / Woburn, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share feedback on your recent stay with us via TripAdvisor. We appreciate your honest input on our guestroom comfort and appointment as well as our amenities. We will use your comments as we continue to evolve our guests' experience and hope you will return to stay with us the next time you are in the area so we may better demonstrate our commitment to your satisfaction.
Montreal, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

This hotel is pretty good, it is huge, the rooms are clean and spacious. The lobby is presentable and there is free coffee in the morning (but what hotel doesn't have that). It's not that easy to see off the main road unless you have been there a few days in a row and are familiar with the area (especially at night) so be wary of that.....yes....my phone GPS did die on me the first day of arrival and I totally got lost but vaguely seen the sign HILTON through the trees and managed to find it....lol. I only had some trouble with the pre-athorization credit card form process. People just didn't seem to understand the actual process and how it worked so it was a bit of a run around. As well, the WIFI isn't free which I really didn't know about until I arrived. It's $10.00 a night per device which is rediculous; I would have thought Hilton would simply include this as part of the stay, I mean the rates are still a couple of hundred dollars a night. Other than that, it's a nice hotel. However, there are a lot of nice hotels in the Woburn area and I really find WIFI a major factor when staying at hotels because I like getting some work done before bed or checking my emails and when travelling from Canada that can be quite costly using data all the time on my cell.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

BridgewaterHGI, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Boston / Woburn, responded to this review, October 25, 2013

Been to Hilton Boston / Woburn? Share your experiences!