“Just an over night stay. Given room on 5th floor overlooking mall area. Breakfast area was clean and food excellent.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn Boston/Woburn

Earn 2X Points!
Ranked #8 of 11 Hotels in Woburn
Poughkeepsie, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

Had made online reservation and everything was ready and waiting upon arrival. Older gentlemen (didn't get his name) at front desk was pleasant and helpful. Was given a room on top floor overlooking mall area. Morning breakfest area was clean and food choices were plenty and delicious.
Easy access to I-95
I would recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: If room is to close to stairs or elevator you will hear stair door close and elevator.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Charles B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston/Woburn, responded to this review, March 5, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

It is always a pleasure to read about great experiences at our hotel and I hope that you will choose to stay here in your future travels. Thank you for your feedback and for choosing the Hampton Inn Woburn!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Shelton, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

My first room had a crooked shade stuck halfway. I was reassigned same room on 1st floor. This one had a shade that was stuck too, but was at least all the way down. Radio was broken. Clerk replaced it. Towels with polyester are not absorbent enough for me. I stayed 3 nights and housekeeper respected my way of making the bed. Very good coffee in the breakfast area. I'd stay here again now that I know how to enter the property--from the side, near Dunkin Donuts!

Room Tip: Check that window shade and radio work. I didn't use TV, but advise checking that and heating s...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback about your recent stay at our hotel. It is always great to hear when people have a great stay and I invite you back to our establishment in the near future. Thank you again for choosing the Hampton Inn Woburn and safe and happy travels to you!
Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

We stayed here for a short night around the Christmas holiday. Hotel recently renovated and had all amenities that we needed. Staff friendly, rooms clean and comfortable. Situated right off from i95. there is a restaurant on the premises as well. Would have liked coffee bar in the morning, coffee in room not good.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback and it is always great to hear about a guest’s great experience here at the Hampton. If you find yourself in the Woburn area in the future, please don't hesitate to book with us. Thank you again for choosing the Hampton Inn Woburn and safe and happy travels!
Scarsdale, New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

My wife and I were here on business for 3 nights. The room faced Woburn Mall, was clean, the bed comfortable and we were not disturbed by the sound of traffic (which quieted down after 10 PM), Breakfast was great and the staff very accommodating. We found the proximity to restaurants and shopping helpful.

Room Tip: Rooms on the top floor have a refrigerator & microwave.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. It is with great pleasure that I read about the quality of your stay and hope that the next time you are in Woburn, you will choose to stay with us again. Thank you again for choosing the Hampton Inn Woburn and enjoy your future travels!
Hanover, New Hampshire
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

Stayed here Jan. 2013. This Hampton Inn is an older property and has not been maintained to the standards you expect at a Hampton Inn. Pros- the room is clean, internet works. Cons- furnishings are tired right down to the towels, bathroom is tiny with no counter space, room didn't have black-out shades so street lighting is visible all night, room is noisy with street traffic and room-to-room noise is excessive, even the breakfast is not what you would expect. Finally, the parking is inadequate because they share a lot with the restaurant next door. This Hampton joins a list of two others that I won't be revisiting again (of hundreds that I have stayed at). If you are looking for Red Roof or Super 8 level- this is fine, but it is not a Hampton level property. At least the weekend rate was really cheap.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to inform us of the concerns you had during your stay and I would like to assure you that we are doing everything in our power to fix the issues you had during your stay. If you find yourself in the Woburn area in the future, please feel free to stop by and see the changes we have made. Thank you again for your feedback and I wish you safe and happy travels.
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

I stayed here because of good experiences at other Hampton Inns. This property is significantly below the standards I expected. Front desk person was very nice but the rooms were a disappointment. Plumbing issues cause toilets to back up creating a distressing issue for downstream units. They did not honor my request for a feather free room. As others here have said, there are a lot of better options in the area

Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Dear Valued Guest,

I'd like to apologize that you did not feel the quality of our hotel lived up to the Hampton brand standard and assure you that we are doing what is possible to correct the issues stated above. If you find yourself in Woburn again in the future, please feel free to stop by and give us another shot. I assure you that your next experience will be a great one. Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. We are always looking to correct our areas of opportunities. Safe and happy travels to you.
somerset, ma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012 via mobile

Highly recommend! Room was very clean. I could smell the bleach when i went into the room. I love that sheets & duvet covers are washed daily. Staff very friendly. Breakfast is served daily from 6-10. it was great. Would recommend this location.

• Stayed November 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

Been to Hampton Inn Boston/Woburn? Share your experiences!