“Great value for your money!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Crowne Plaza Boston Woburn

You added Crowne Plaza Boston Woburn to your Saves list
Crowne Plaza Boston Woburn
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   15 Middlesex Canal Park Road, Woburn, MA 01801 (Formerly Holiday Inn Select Boston-Woburn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Woburn
Certificate of Excellence 2014
New York
“Great value for your money!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

My family and I stayed here for the long Labor day weekend. We were lucky enough to stay on the executive level which is the "quiet floor". I didn't quite understand that until I noticed that the first floor had many children. As you walk the hallways, you can hear the crying and playing. I don't know that the sound is penetrable through the rooms, but having the option to stay on a quiet floor is a plus. The room was clean. We had a king size bed and comfortable queen size sofa bed. My teenager was able to sleep comfortably without one complaint. The best part of our stay, in my opinion, was the complimentary breakfast every morning. It was quite tasty and saved us at least $30-$40 dollars a day. The day before we departed, we noticed an issue with a leak in the air conditioning unit. The front desk staff immediately put us in another room on the same floor. It might have been a slight inconvenience if we weren't already packing to head out the next day anyway, so it wasn't an issue. The restaurant staff were pleasant as well as the ladies at the front desk, especially Alexia. We were about 20 minutes out of downtown Boston and 30 out of Salem, which were the two cities we planned on visiting. Overall, my family and I were very pleased with our stay at the Cowne Plaza Woburn. Staying downtown would have cost us an arm and a leg and in reality, there is no need for that if you're driving everywhere anyway. Will definitely stay again on our next visit to Boston. Thank you.

• Stayed August 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Maine
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

My family stayed here while my dad was a patient at MGH. The location and price was excellent. The hotel was very clean. Everything was immaculate, there was a security guard walking around at night. I would stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Fresh Meadows, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

I literally can't talk enough about how pleasantly surprising this hotel was. I stayed in this hotel for two nights while visiting Salem and Boston with my girlfriend, and it was nothing short of a perfect stay.

The restaurant they have is surprisingly good... Like, really freaking good. My girlfriend and I were actually amazed at how good their food was. Their burgers and sweet potatoes fries are out of this world. They serve complimentary popcorn at dinner, and their mixed drinks are pretty reasonably priced considering how good they taste. Their breakfast buffet is also under 9 bucks, with everything you could imagine as a selection.

The rooms themselves are extremely clean, and the attention to detail and convenience is perfect. Bedside charging outlets on both sides of the bed, Samsung HD tv, beautiful shower, wonderfully smelling mint shampoos and conditioners... The list really goes on.

We didn't have time to check the pool out. The first night the pool was packed with screaming kids, and the second night the pool was closed for maintenance. In the end, not a big deal at all.

The final point of appreciation and adulation I have to give to this hotel is their customer service. The manager took care of my girlfriend and me extremely well when I complained
about children screaming outside our room all night. I normally wouldn't have had an issue, but it went on for two hours and my girlfriend couldn't go to sleep. They were nothing but understanding and nice, and in the end the situation was taken care of wonderfully.

You can't NOT stay here while visiting Boston or Salem. 20 minute drive to either location, and it's SO worth staying here over anywhere else in a 50 mile radius.

• Stayed August 2013
Syracuse, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

We booked two rooms as part of a vacation with other adults. When two in our party had to leave unexpectedly because of a family death, the hotel went above and beyond to refund our non-refundable payment through Expedia. The rooms we stayed in was new, very clean and comfortable and had extra amenities. Great location near the interstate and great price! We will stay again if traveling through that area.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Hamburg, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

This place was amazing. I took a trip here with my 3 little sisters and my boyfriend planning a day at boston and a day for salam . It was a perfect inbetween with a great price! They had a dominos close by to order cheap food and the beds were compfy. The front desk offered us lots of information on where to find the best fire work display and assisted me when my credit card was having erros when checking it. She was very nice and patient. The breakfast buffet was fresh with a wide selection. Great pick! thruway entrance was rite by us as well but you didnt notice any traffic

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
GMWoburn, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Boston Woburn, responded to this review, August 9, 2013
Dear Vertonica05,

Thank you for writing a review regarding your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza Boston Woburn. I was very happy to read that you found the hotel and the surrounding area an Amazing place to visit. We hope you will return soon.

All the best!
Frank Vento
Orlando, FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

We checked in very late but were still greeted by a very warm staff. The room was ver spacious and very modern. The in room fridge was so convenient. The hotel is a short drive to Boston and made the sites so easy to get to. We will return and we will gladly tell anyone who asks what a great hotel it is.

• Stayed July 2013
GMWoburn, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Boston Woburn, responded to this review, August 3, 2013
Dear bear family,
Thank you so much for staying at the Crowne Plaza Boston Woburn during your recent visit to the Boston area. I was pleased to read that our location made a great home base for you to explore all the sites that the area has to offer.

We appreciate that you took the time to review our hotel and that you found our guest room comfortable and our staff helpful.

All the best,
Frank Vento
Middle River, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

Despite being outside boston (20 mins away), this hotel is a nice place to stay. They have comfortable beds, pillows and the room is clean and neat. I would highly recommend this hotel and would love to come back again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Crowne Plaza Boston Woburn? Share your experiences!