“Great Hotel!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Crowne Plaza Boston Woburn

You added Crowne Plaza Boston Woburn to your Saves list
Crowne Plaza Boston Woburn
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   15 Middlesex Canal Park Road, Woburn, MA 01801 (Formerly Holiday Inn Select Boston-Woburn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 20%
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Woburn
Guadalajara Metropolitan Area, Mexico
“Great Hotel!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

Excellent rooms with a lot of space. Very comfortable beds and pillows. The staff is friendly. A little bit dissapointed by the breakfast, not the best buffet you would expect in this type of hotel. Good location and no noise from the exterior even it is close tothe highway.

Room Tip: Rooms on the top floor are quiet. Try to find a room on the corner far from the Bar.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Boston, Massachusetts
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

I had a poor experience during my last stay here in November. When I arrived back home, I tried to notify the manager about my dissatisfaction. I didn't care about a refund or anything like that - I just thought he should know that the hotel is lacking in a couple of areas. In particular, the linens were dirty in several areas and that's inexcusable. He never replied, so I tried reaching the executive office at Crowne Plaza. They said they took my comments seriously and would forward my message to the manager. I never got a response from the manager then either. So...basically, I surmised they don't care about customer satisfaction as my concerns were blatantly ignored. Like I said, I don't care about a refund - I just wanted my concerns addressed. I hope that they've done a better job of reviewing their linens and towels before giving them to guests since I stayed there. I can see not noticing one towel is stained, but all of them being stained as well as the sheets? Ridiculous. I'm heading to Woburn again this weekend, and guess where I am staying? Not here.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Boston Woburn, responded to this review, February 2, 2013
Dear Ann T,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our property. Please allow me to apologize for the inconvenience and negative impression you may have had with the cleanliness of our amenities. Rest assured that your comments will be reviewed by our team and take actions accordingly. We deeply appreciate your feedback as this will assist us in continually improving the services we offer to our guests. While we understand that your stay was not 100% satisfactory, we would hope that you would give us another chance to make your stay as best as it can be.

Karen C
Everett, Massachusetts
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

paid a decent amount of money.for this hotel .for very poor service and poor attitudes from there hotel staff.no one kmows whats going on at this hotel.we tryed to get some help before leaving and got no where.talked to the manager the next day and he was clueless himself.then called corporate on this matter and still no got no where.this is a over priced hotel.who just wants your money and does not seem to care about there guest.DO NOT STAY HERE .THERE ARE WAY BETTER HOTELS IN WOBURN.BETTER PRICED AND YOU WILL BE TREATED LIKE A HUMAN BEING.

Room Tip: very poor hotel.save your money
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Boston Woburn, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
Dear shopinmutha,

Pam G.
Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

This is our third time to stay at this hotel and it was clean and comfortable but we had to ask for non-down pillows upon arrival in the room even though we had specified non-down when we made our reservation. They assured us upon check-in that the room was down-free but of course there were 4 down pillows in the room and we had to call and request hypoallergenic poly-fill be brought up which didn't take long, but it was just the fact that we had to ask again that was a bit disappointing.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Philadelphia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

Like too many Crowne Plazas rated as 3.5-4 star hotels, this one was extremely average. The rooms were generic, the ceilings low. Heat and air came from wall units which were noisy. The bathrooms are small, although the showers were large and smartly appointed with the water controls at the opposite end of the shower nozzle so you don't have to get chilled or scalded while you adjust the water temp. I was surprised at how poor their snow-clearing was. A day after a middling New England snow storm, the parking lot was still covered in sheets of ice and snow. Outside of that, there is nothing wrong with this hotel. There just isn't anything to make you want to come back. I did get a great deal on it from Priceline at $60.00,

Room Tip: Get an upper floor with more light.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Boston Woburn, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
Dear Scubatripper,

Thank you for posting a a review of our property. I am pleased that you liked the service that we offer. Please accept our sincerest apologies for not being able to exceed or at least be at par with your expectations. I will make sure that your comments will be forwarded to the appropriate departments and be reviewed. Your comments are truly valuable, as this will give us an opportunity to look for areas to improve. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to host you again on your next visit.

Irish V.
Bedford, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

As a regular International traveler to Woburn, I have stayed at a few different hotels, Best western, and Hilton come to my mind. first time I tried this place, at less than £100 per night, what you get is a great room, King Size bed, very clean, swimming pool and gym Sports bar next door. All the staff I have encountered so far have been super helpful, with a smile. of the Hotels I have stayed at in Woburn, this is for sure the best value for the money.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Albany, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

We stayed at the Crowne Plaza for two nights at Thanksgiving and thought it was a very good value at $84 a night plus tax. The rooms were clean and fresh and looked newly renovated, and the beds were firm and comfortable. The hotel staff was welcoming, friendly and efficient. The biggest drawback was that the cooling/heating unit in the room was noisy and the curtains at the window were short (to accommodate the cooling/heating unit) so that morning sun seeped in. Since it was a holiday, we were spending our time with family in the area and did not use many of the hotel facilities, although my husband had a light breakfast in the restaurant and said the staff was friendly and the food average. This is not a resort hotel, but is a solid, comfortable choice for tourists, business people, or those who would spend most of the day out and about.

Room Tip: We were on the fourth floor so there was no noise from above!
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Been to Crowne Plaza Boston Woburn? Share your experiences!