“Great All You Can Eat Japanese Restaurant” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 117 restaurants in Woburn
Cuisines: Sushi
North Reading, Massachusetts
“Great All You Can Eat Japanese Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

My boyfriend and I just went to Maki Maki in Woburn for the first time. We went on a Saturday night of the 4th of July weekend. We were hungry so we went at 5pm, a little early for a young couple but still. We were the only ones in the place at first. This freaked out my boyfriend who immediately asked me if I had checked out reviews for this place. Of course I had and they had been mixed so I had to try for myself. I love Japanese food, especially sushi and there are not a lot of places you can get all you can eat sushi with a wide variety and a decent price. I am so glad we came here. The food was very fresh and yummy! Everything came out hot as we ordered it, not sitting out at a buffet for god knows how long. Our waitress was great. We never had to wait long for anything. As the night went on more and more people came. I am sure this place is crazy during the week for lunch due to its location in the industrial park. It also seems to have a night life atmosphere as well with a nice bar and appropriate lighting. We sampled a little bit of everything on the menu. Ordering by piece is a great way to try new things. We will definitely being going back, next time with friends!!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

84% Recommend
San Diego, California
“Very good price sushi buffet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

Very wide selection of sushi, sashimi, tempura, and even dessert. Made to order. Great price! Would go again.

Visited May 2013