“Healthier than most.” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Boston, Massachusetts
“Healthier than most.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

I come here regularly, and have a soup/sandwich combo.

The fact that they have some choices on the menu that are not filled with salt and fat is appealing to me. The sandwiches (and the soup for that matter) are something I would make for myself if at home.

A regular lunch rotation for me.

The last time I was here there were a bunch of people working on laptops and not eating, which made it difficult to find a place to sit. At lunchtime I recommend coming early if you want to sit indoors.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

campton, NH
“Typical Panera - good food to run”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

Typical Panera - good food to go I have never had a problem with Panera and this is another of the restaurants that delivers. Nothing special about this one and tat is the point. They are all good.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
New England
“Slimy Lettuce”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

So, I admit it, I live in the suburbs. For a quick healthy lunch, I don't have the exciting varied opportunities that people that live or work in the city have. So Panera is USUALLY a good option - generally reliable - BUT, you will see that this is one of those situations where it's all about the franchise owner who can make or break the experience. I know that I won't be returning to this Panera. Corporate needs to tighten the reigns on consistency and quality control. We got the fuji apple chicken salad and the seasonal turkey dried cherry salad. A fruit fly flew out of my lettuce, that was the first less than subtle hint that this was not going to turn out well. The meat on both salads was unbelievably cold. But the absolute worst point is that the lettuce in both salads was simply not fresh. It was slimy and smelled of mold and rot. There is really nothing left to say. Slimy lettuce.

Visited September 2012