“Good rate and location” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Woburn
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Good rate and location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Smaller rooms, but normal marriott mid level hotel. There was no free breakfast, but for the rate and the location it was fine as long as you are prepared for it. We got really creeped out by one review stating their tires were stolen on a Saturday night. We did not have any issues though. Staff was friendly. Typical marriott quality, but would have expected a few more amenities.

Room Tip: Get a top floor so noises above you are minimized
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Very clean , and pleasant. Pool execersize room, bar/dinning, breakfast bar $$, shuttle service to the Lowell commuter rail free, rail into Boston $12 round trip to north station. Diddonethat and would Def do again

Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My children and I spent a night there for my son's birthday, just for a change of pace. They had so much fun! The pool and hot tub were extremely clean, the beds super comfy, the staff very welcoming and professional. Very good pricing, no continental in the morning but the restaurant had very reasonable prices for breakfast, which both of my picky eaters gobbled up :) We're definitely going back.

Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Knoxville, Tennessee
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I attended a scientific conference in Boston on May 16-20, 2014. I booked a suite, but was called by the hotel that my suite is unavailable when I was still waiting for my flight to Boston. I was switched to a guest room later. There is no compensation to show their apology. Next day, my car parked in the hotel's crowded parking space got scratches in left back bumper. I have no idea who did that. But obviously the limited parking place is one of the reason. No breakfast buffet. The food taste fresh and good but is a little bit slow. After I arrived home, I found I left my laptop charger in the hotel. I immediately called back but was transferred into an automated system. I left message but never got called back.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
swmartin, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Woburn Boston North, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Ximin Z:

Thank You for taking the time to review your recent stay here at the Courtyard Woburn MA.

Please accept my apologies for any problems or confusion that you experienced due to your room choice. I was happy to see that we were able to lower your room rate by $20 - $30 per night that you were with us. I am working with our Housekeeping Manager to see if we can get your phone charger returned to you as soon as possible.

I know that this note cannot change your recent experience but we do hope that this helps to restore your faith in Marriott and specifically the Courtyard Woburn/Boston North.

Ximin Z, thank you again for your feedback. We know that you have a choice when you travel and we value your patronage, appreciate your loyalty and look forward to serving you again in the future.

STAN MARTIN
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We recently stayed here for a wedding that was held down the road at the Montvale Plaza. The hotel is well kept up and the rooms were very large. The grounds and rooms were well maintained. The staff was friendly. Andrew even helped me to my room.

Other things I feel that made this a good hotel room...
Sound proof walls.
Spacious bathroom
Control of there temperature.

I would stay here again if I ever found myself out in that part.

Room Tip: Room 108 was far from the lobby and the elevators.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Deering, New Hampshire, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 weeks ago

My daughters and I stayed overnight last weekend, Aug 9. We looked for a place as close to the city of Boston as we could be without paying a crazy price. This hotel fit our needs perfectly! It is easy to find, about 11 miles from TD Garden. The room was clean and very comfortable. It was nice and quiet. We took a swim in the pool which was nice, good temp, clean. The hot tub was not functioning though. The fitness room was just the right size, a few machines, nicely spaced out. Only complaint is the food. No breakfast included and a la carte food service restaurant is a tad pricey and limited choices. Still I would definitely stay there again. The front desk staff were pleasant and cheerful, just lovely!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

Checked into this hotel because there was nothing available closer to the city centre of Boston. The price we paid was a bit steep for this hotel, especially considering it's location. It is conveniently located right off the Hwy which leads into Boston and close to several corporate style businesses located on the same street. The hotel seemed to be populated with visiting executives. The hotel room was nice and clean. The only drawback other than the distance from Boston was that our room was located on the hwy side of the building and the traffic noise plus airplane noise woke me up in the morning. Suggestion: ask for a room on the other side of the hotel.

Room Tip: Choose a room away from the highway to avoid the traffic noise.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Woburn Boston North? Share your experiences!