“Outrageous Service” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Woburn
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Outrageous Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014

Being a frequent traveler I have come to expect a certain level of service. It is hard to explain how wonderful it is to wake up early after a few hard days on the road to be greeted by Taj Stallworth. Every morning she has a smile and makes your first interaction of the day an extremely positive one. Thank you Taj for being you, it means a lot to me and many others!

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
Westhampton, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014

We stayed at this hotel for one night for a gymnastics meet. Everything was up to par, and the staff was VERY VERY friendly.

Our room was HUGE, clean, and updated, but we were disappointed there was no mini-fridge. I never book a hotel without a fridge, so was surprised there wasn't one. I inquired about it at the front desk, and as it turns out only some of the rooms have a fridge. Since we were only staying one night, we made due with the ice bucket, and sure enough, when I checked the website on our return, it did say only some of them have a fridge, so it was my oversight.

So if a fridge is important to you, just make sure you ask for a room with one.

The heating unit worked well, and was quiet. We had a ground floor room, but did not notice any outside noise, and found it very convenient to access the car.

We took a walk to check out the pool, and it looked nice & the area clean. We accessed it down the stairs from the main lobby...I don't know if there is another way, so if you plan to use the pool you might want to bring a coverup, unless you are confident enough to go through the lobby in a bathing suit! (not me!!)

Free coffee in the lobby in the morning always a good thing :-)

Parking was easy, and the location was convenient.

Kids appreciate the Food Network channel on the TV :-)

If we return to the area again, I would not hesitate to book here again.

Room Tip: You must request a room with a mini fridge if you need one
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Niceville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014

Everything about my stay here was fantastic. From check in all the way to check out. Upon check-in Taj Stallworth was fantastic. She is a definite asset to the Marriott company. The room, and all other aspects of the hotel were top notch.

Room Tip: See Taj, she will make sure your stay is fantastic!
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Lake Oswego, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

I have been staying at this hotel for the past 9 months, about 8 nights a month. Everyone at the hotel is friendly, courteous and very helpful. From the people at the front desk to the shuttle drivers. I particuarly want to thank Taj, Mark and Lynn for making my stay pleasant. I feel very welcomed. It is kind of a "Cheers" experience where everyone knows my name and they go out of their way to make me feel comfortable. You guys are awesome. Thanks

New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

I stay at the Courtyard Marriott in Woburn, MA, at least 8-10 nights per month. The staff is incredible, especially Taj Stallworth. No matter how late I check in, she is always there to give a warm welcome and make certain I have everything I need. She never ceases to amaze me, going above and beyond expectations. Mark is also extremely helpful and welcoming. Many of times at other hotels I am uneasy, being that I am a 5’0” tall, young woman traveling to foreign cities, however the staff makes me feel extremely comfortable. Every time I walk through the lobby, I am always greeted by name with a warm welcome “home”. The Hilton down the road offers my company a far better price, however, having a place where you feel comfortable and at home is priceless. Mark and Taj are the only reason I have yet to take advantage of the Hilton corporate plan. As far as the reviews related to cars being broken into, I rent a car mostly every time I am in town and have never had any issues whatsoever.

Woburn, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

I want to thank the entire staff of the hotel, especially Mark and Andrew. I live 5 minutes from the hotel, but I wanted to create a special memory for my 12 year old daughter and myself. I am a recently single mother and we are going through a difficult time. I mentioned this on the phone when I called to make my reservation. I told Mark that we needed to get away and enjoy the pool and jacuzzi. Mark and Andrew were so warm, compassionate, and personable, but at the same time very professional. They made us feel like we were at home away from home, but even better. I also want to mention Amy at Jake's restaurant. She was so accommodating and nice. The next day Jackie, our breakfast waitress was wonderful. She gave us a tour of the buffet and made sure we understood how everything worked. She was a delight. The food at Jake's was quality. The breakfast buffet was scrumptious. The room was sparkling clean, the king bed was soooo comfortable, the pool was just perfect and the jacuzzi was just what the doctor ordered. Our hotel stay was just what we needed and everyone made us feel like we were very special--in a sincere way, not just a fake professional way. Mark made sure that we got the best rate possible so I could stay within my single mother budget. Having AAA helped too. Thank you to all for making our weekend special and healing.

Room Tip: If you want to use the pool a lot, ask for a room on the first floor. It's actually quiet. I wou...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Prosper, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014

I recently stayed at this hotel and was please with everything especially the reception area employees. I would like to give a big SHOUT to Taj Stallwohl, Erin, Marylynn and the young lady that helped me get a plane ticket at 6 am. I appreciate your attention to detail and getting me to and from work. Keep up the great job the room was excellent the service was excellent the van drivers were excellent. I will definitely recommend your hotel to anybody that is traveling that way.
Anna...

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Been to Courtyard Boston Woburn/Boston North? Share your experiences!