“Very Comfortable!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 11 hotels in Woburn
Cleveland, Texas
“Very Comfortable!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

This hotel was very nice. We arrived very late - about 1:30 in the morning. The hotel staff was very accomodating. Our room was very clean and the bed was comfortable and we had a great night's sleep. They had a Bistro in the lobby. The Star Bucks coffee was great! I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling in this area.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

256 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Springfield, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

This hotel fully met our expectations. We frequent this area of Boston due to granddaughter. This hotel is probably the best we've used in the area. In 3 and 4 star hotels, we've come to expect comfortable room size, clean and quiet rooms, and competent staff. This 3* was all of that. In addition the staff was excellent, extremely pleasant in all interactions we noticed.. It provides easy access to the freeway, and is in a very quiet area. We did not use the on-premises restaurant. However, the pool area was very pleasant and clean. Two complimentary newspapers in the lobby (USA Today and WSJ) with the Sunday Boston Globe on Sunday. This place is far enough N-W of Boston that it's best for suburban uses. Easy access to the "T" Orange Line to Downtown or airport. Pillows too soft for my taste, but that's no reason for me to downgrade this fine stay.

Room Tip: Due to its secluded location, there were no room location issues we can think of. Our 4th floor was...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Pocatello
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

Our plane landed around 11:30 pm, by the time we got our car, and headed down the interstate midnight had come and gone. Only 17 miles away was a wonderful night's sleep. It took about 20 minutes to get there, very easy and all on the interstate.

The rooms were very clean, nice size. The room does not come with a free breakfast, however there is a dunkin donuts just two blocks away.

We traveled on down the interstate to the Burlington (http://www.simon.com/mall/burlington-mall). Wow, this mall has everything! Plan to send some time here.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

I stay at many Courtyard Marriott's in both my business and personal travels. Courtyards are consistent and predictable at a level of service that suits my needs, so it is a pleasant surprise when one impresses me above and beyond my expectations.

This hotel did just that! Every single employee of this hotel that I came into contact with, especially the restaurant and front desk staff was extremely helpful, pleasant and professional. Someone in management here has done an exceptional job of selecting and training staff to achieve this consistent level of excellence.

The facility is in good shape, clean and well kept. The housekeeping staff is fast end efficient and my overall impression of this hotel was that the staff really cared about doing a good job.

Nicely done!

Room Tip: Get a room facing away from the freeway. The road noise could be bothersome to light sleepers.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

I have recently switch from booking at Hilton's chain to Marriott hotel for business contract reason. I have to say I was truly impress by the service and courtesy of each of the staff at this hotel. I particularly want to give kudos to the night desk personnel "Taj". She not only greets me with a warm welcome as I arrived from a long flight; she would go out of her way to make certain that I have everything needed. I cannot say enough about the manners of the employees.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Uruguaiana, RS
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

We made a reservation 2 months before for 4 adults and 1 child.When we arrived they gave us a room for 4 people, I went down and complained then the very educated guy gave us another room, but I we entried the room I was chocked it was a mess the housekeeper didn't clean the room then we complained again and the man accompanied us to another room to see if it was ok.At night we realized that this room didn't have a fridge we complained then at the same time they put one in our room.The hotel is about 16 km from the center of Boston you need a car to move, I don't know how is the transportation.The people from hotel is always helpful but a little busy to attend all guests, I think they need to hire more people to have a good attention to the guests.They have laundry that is very good and the pool we didn't taste the breakfast.go.We didn't

Room Tip: I clean and ready room it is perfect.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

When I travel to Boston, I usually stay in the Copley Square area (for twice the price of this hotel.) I stayed here because I had to have an open-air parking lot for my son's U-Haul (it was college move-in weekend.) I was surprised at how crowded the hotel was but then realized that it was a good location if you want to tour Boston but don't want to spend over $300/night to stay in town. Even crowded, there was plenty of selections in the "Market" and good service in the restaurant. We had a delicious dinner and a nice breakfast. The coffee service in the lobby in the morning was delicious. The housekeeping staff was very quick to respond to my request for extra linens and then the front desk called to make sure that the housekeeping staff had responded! Internet worked great. Indoor pool was delightful.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Woburn Boston North? Share your experiences!