“Nice, but pricey.” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 11 hotels in Woburn
Boston, Massachusetts
“Nice, but pricey.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

I wish this hotel were a bit cheaper so that I could stay here more often! My Jacuzzi room was gigantic and immaculately clean. I did not feel concerned about using the whirlpool jets because everything was spotless. Room service food was okay (and expensive, but comparable to other hotels with room service). The hotel lobby is beautiful. Check-in went smoothly & I was able to get an early check-in which was very helpful. At check-out, though, the attendant was on a personal phone call and didn't hang up. As nice as this hotel is, the only reason I'd choose to spend $100 more than other hotels in the area is for the whirlpool guest rooms.

Room Tip: The Jacuzzi rooms are on the lower level near the gym and indoor pool; they are very quiet, but feel...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled solo

256 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Redding, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

Stayed at this hotel during a business trip to Woburn. Very clean rooms, fantastic and speedy room cleaning service. Front desk staff was friendly, and dealt with the one issue I had with the room the next day (I checked in after midnight). The restaurant is a bit pricey, but the hotel is decently close to both fast-food and some good local cuisine. The breakfast buffet is very good as well, with everything from bagles and fruit salad to make-your-own waffles and made-to-order omelets, made right in front of you (and, of course, all-you-can-eat bacon :-).

A very nice hotel overall. If you need a place to stay while in the Boston/Woburn area, I highly recommend it.

South Portland, Maine
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

I really like this place, the front desk staff were really friendly and incredibly helpful, giving me plenty of information about the nearby area. The room was wonderful, it was very clean, comfortable, and it had a patio. The hotel aso has a very good breakfast buffet.

Sarasota, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

I always enjoy staying here.
I am constantly traveling for work and living in hotels 4 days/week.
The staff here care and really make me feel very comfortable and well taken care of.
I can't say enough about one person in particular who likes her job, her guests and makes sure I get up in the morning on time!
Taj goes out of her way and calls me and knocks on my door.
I would say the breakfasts and bar are wonderful.
The food at dinner does need some improvement in quality and taste.

Room Tip: They are all the same!
Kitty Hawk, North Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

Given the price it was what I expected. The staff was very friendly and accommodating (we got stuck on a floor with rooms full of school kids and we were moved with a free breakfast tossed in). The restaurant staff was extremely helpful and cooked a nice breakfast. Kids eat free (one per each adult). As per some reviews the place is a little dated and there were some stains on the couch. The beds were clean comfortable, but I stayed at other Courtyards that had better beds. A re-model is in order for this place. I had a room facing I-93 and had no problem with noise. My drive in to Boston was quick and easy. Given the price saving to stay here versus similar places in Boston, I am staying here again.

Only complaint, and most places I stay at have this problem... why must the pools be so LOUD, there is nothing in there but tile and concrete, the sound just bounces all over the place, add some acoustic tiles to the pool area. I almost lost my hearing in there...

Room Tip: They do not have roll-away beds, if you need an extra bed get a room with the sofa bed.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Beaufort, North Carolina, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

It was a nice hotel, but very like your typical Marriott. Nothing too special. Quiet and clean. We a bit disappointed we had to pay for breakfast given the price we paid. So, we decided to skip it. The location is very convenient.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Windsor, Connecticut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

We stayed at this Courtyard as it had rooms available.
We attended a reunion in Marblehead but forgot that during October around the North Shore is a full month of Halloween events spreading from Salem.

This Courtyard was relatively convenient being near I-93 and 128.
The hotel was very comfortable and clean as expected at a Courtyard.
The staff was courteous and efficient.

Overall, a good stay.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Woburn Boston North? Share your experiences!