“Great stay, friendly staff” 5 of 5 stars

Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Woburn
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Tampa, FL
“Great stay, friendly staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2011

Great hotel, nice rooms, and very friendly and helpful staff made this a very enjoyable stay for my first trip to Boston. - Brittany, FL

• Stayed April 2011, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2011

Louise is excellent.
Multitasking and efficient.
Hotel fits the bill.

• Stayed April 2011
Lexington, Massachusetts
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2011

The $10 waffle I made myself at the sub-par buffet. Ripoff. Usually, the waffles come with the buffet.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled solo
Washington DC, District of Columbia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2011

usually I have something to say about every hotel I have stayed in. The good, the bad, and the indifferent. This was your basic run of the mill Courtyard by Marriott. Checked in, the front desk woman was efficient, the room was the basic Courtyard by Marriott room. Honestly this hotel was the cookie cutter Courtyard and all the staff were in a coma. No personality at all.

No one smiled, no one asked how you were doing, blah blah blah... It was average.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
West Yarmouth, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2011

I stay here often for business and from Louise at the front desk to all the rest of the staff, everyone is helpful and friendly. The rooms are always perfectly clean and when I see reviews that say they had no soap or shampoo, I really wonder, as I always have everything in my room perfectly. The food is always great, my room is quiet....no complaints! oh, and a great workout room, too.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
New Bedford, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2011

We have stayed here many times and always had a good experience. The rooms are typical Courtyard -- very comfortable. It is at the end of an office park. This has its advantages and disadvantages for leisure travelers. The advantage: very reasonable weekend rates. The disadvantage: there is no place to walk to. So, you need a car. It has very easy access to I-93. If you are driving to any place on the I-93 corridor (including Boston), this will be a good choice. Two more notes: typical Courtyard buffet breakfast and excellent staff.

Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
Nashville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2010

Booked through Priceline for $70 a night (rack rate is $149) and was really happy with the deal we got. We got a large room with two comfortable queens and good linens (and six pillows per bed) plus a good sized bathroom area and a balcony. If by "dated," other reviewers mean it it's not furnished in the sleek Asian style other hotel chains are doing now, that is true. And the TVs are not new flat screen ones, at least in our room on the second floor. But the furnishings were modern, newish and very decent. Lobby is modern too. I really could not find fault with the decor at all - it's not old, it's just generic business hotel style. This is a good location that's an easy drive from downtown Boston and the North Shore. BUT it's not anywhere near any kind of action. It is located in the middle of an office park (called Unicorn Park or something) off the highway; the office park goes dead after 5. The hotel was probably half-empty the nights we were there and you definitely cannot walk to any food or attractions - although there's a restaurant and a small bar in the lobby. Staff was perfectly nice and told us they didn't even know how much guests pay through Priceline because it's prepaid. So I didn't sense anyone holding that against us, like someone mentioned. Why stay in Woburn? I'd never heard of the place but my bf was working in the suburbs for two days and I came along to spend the time sightseeing. For $70 we were psyched to have a clean, well-maintained, spacious room close to Boston. I'd definitely prefer to be in a hipper, more walkable area downtown but if I have to be in this area I wouldn't be bummed to get this deal again from Priceline. This is a very solid four star, but I'll give it five because it what it is and does a perfectly acceptable job at it.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business

Been to Courtyard Boston Woburn/Boston North? Share your experiences!