“Best receptionist of our trip” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Woburn
Amsterdam
“Best receptionist of our trip”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2009

Each Interstate exit has several hotels like this, but the difference was made by this lovely 50+ yr old lady. Having checked us in, she helped with food ordering, milk for our little girl, local directions etc. Effortless and very natural.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Quebec City, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2009

We spent two nights in this hotel. Not so far from Boston, it's very comfortable and clean. The price is cheap. Service is really good. Only one thing...as the highway was close of the hotel, we could hear the noise from our room. Despite this inconvenience, we recommand this hotel to everyone !!

• Stayed June 2009, traveled as a couple
Daytona Beach
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2009

I was in the Boston area for a month, and usually I don't stay at a Comfort Inn due to past experiences, but this one in particular was not what I expected. The staff was really ultra nice on all shifts. The rooms were clean and smelled clean not like cleaners (i.e air freshner). For example I had to use the washer/dryer for some clothes and the detergent dispenser ate my money, and with out batting an eyelash they gave me the money back.
The customer service was great, I was working late nights and the cleaning staff would ask when they saw I was finally awake if I needed the room serviced, knowing they were done in a couple of minutes. I would have to say if you want to stay in a hotel that is close to everything stay here, the service is worth it.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled on business
philadelphia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2008

Having had a great experience in two Comfort Inns in Nova Scotia, I looked for one while on the road near Boston. This hotel is just off I93 / I95, but is very quiet with a stand of trees between the road and the hotel.

The front desk clerk went out of her way to be helpful in directing me to places to eat and to the delivery services in the area. The room had free high-speed internet and a fridge, also a coffee-maker with coffee. Free continental breakfast was very nice. It was newly renovated so all was brand new. Bed and room was most comfortable. There was a laundry room on the premises, very reasonable fees.

Could not have been a better choice.

• Liked — Staff helpfulness, cleanliness, free high-speed internet and locals calls. Easy drive into downtown Boston.
  • Disliked — Nothing.
  • Stayed October 2008, traveled solo
Berlin, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2008

Clean, roomy, comfy beds....all the superlatives. Stayled for 4 days in September. Good continental breakfast. price $84 to $103 for our 4 nights.

• Stayed September 2008, traveled with family
lawrenceville,ga
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2008

WOW! This was a great stay. As a business traveler, I rack up points and then use them for family outings. I took my daughter to Boston for the weekend and cashed in points for a 2 night stay. I am a Gold Choice customer and was delighted that my room selection was exactly as I requested...this rarely happens with Choice Hotels and is one of my beefs with them. I typically prefer the Hampton Inn or Holiday Inn Express but this was perfect!
This location was great.. The front desk was pleasant and quite helpful. The building was new and clean. We felt safe. It was a quick trip to the T and we got right into Boston. Choice Hotels are quite hit or miss and this one is a HIT! We had no issues with noise, so that must be depend on the day. The breakfast is adequate but nothing to write home about; however, there is a Mc Donald's within walking distance and there are several other restaurants that are quite close. We will stay here again!

• Liked — clean quiet and comfortable
  • Disliked — n/a
  • Stayed May 2008, traveled with family
Petaluma, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2007

A nice little hotel located right off of I-93 in Woburn, a small town located near Boston. Very comfortable rooms and the continental breakfast was excellent though there were problems with one of the appliances. The one major problem was the Kraft Food plant next door which decided to create a ruckus quite early in the morning by setting off an alarm or a bell or a horn of some sort. Absolutely terrible way to wake up but the hotel cannot help it. As for food, go to Spuds which is located across the main drag the hotel is located on. On weeknights, there was one of the best specials I had ever seen on chicken wings. Also, the chicken wings were delicious! Overall, a great place to stay if you want to see Boston.

• Liked — Right off of I-93, near Boston
  • Disliked — The Kraft Food Plant alarm
  • Stayed June 2006, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!