“Another Excellent Red Roof Inn!!!” 4 of 5 stars

Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Woburn
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   19 Commerce Way, Woburn, MA 01801   |
Ranked #7 of 11 Hotels in Woburn
Montreal, Canada
“Another Excellent Red Roof Inn!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2010

We were extremely satisfied with our stay at this Red Roof Inn in Woburn, Massachusetts. It is located right next to a shopping mall with restaurants. The Inn is also located right near major highways for quick access to downtown Boston and sorroundings. The price for the 3-night stay was excellent. The hotel is very nice as well as the staff. The building is kept very clean and you feel safe. The room was very comfortable as were the beds. The bathroom was clean. The only thing I would complain about is the water temperature. It was somewhat lukeawrm. I prefer hot showers so I found the tipid water a little disappointing but not enough to have ruined my stay. However, if another Red Roof Inn around the same area had the same price, I would go with them. Overall, however, I was very satisfied with my stay and would highly recommend this Red Roof Inn to others - as long as you don't mind lukewarm showers.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
Mascouche, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2010

Great place to stay with a family, since it's outside of Boston (1 min by car to the parking of MBTA commuter rail) and it takes 20-25 min to get downtown...

Service is awesome, everything was as asked (we requested a crib for the little one, and there was one in the room)

Grocery on the other side of street, a mall and some restaurant that you can go by feet, great!

- side: It was noisy a bit because of the street in front of hotel (next time we will choose a room on the back part of the hotel)

Parking is free, good deal as majority of hotels in Boston can charge you up to 25-30$ a day!!! And it's very safe also

I recommend this hotel to anyone who's willing to pay less and visit beautiful Boston!

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with family
Montreal
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2010

For less than $60 we had two double bed, free wifi, indoor pool, decent television, cleanliness, friendly and prompt service, and a great location close to the TD Banknorth Garden. Great Mexican food next door, shopping for necessities across the street - highly recommend.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with family
Buffalo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2010

From the moment we arrived for check in on March 2, to the moment we checked out on March 8, our entire experience at this Red Roof location was teriffic. The front desk personnel was friendly, personable, and greeted us with a smile which is a welcome sign after a long drive. One nice gesture of customer service, which unfortunately has become a lost art in our country of late, was when the front desk people assigned me my room on the 5th floor. I can't do elevator's with this claustrophobic problem i have. Without skipping a beat, they put me in a 1st floor room, assuring me that they wanted me to "enjoy your stay with us".The room size was nice, colorful, and most importantly clean. We definetely will stay at this property the next time we come to Boston and would recommend the Red Roof Inn in Woburn to all our friends.
DJ

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple
Brazil
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2010

The hotel is clean, the rooms are large and confortable, the employees are cordial, there is a very nice indoor heated swimming pool, I really enjoyed the laundry facility right in our floor, and the price was right !

• Stayed January 2010, traveled with family
Kansas City
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2010

The timing of a college visit collided with the Boston marathon crowds. What do you do but head out to the burbs. Thank goodness for the Red Roof Inn. This hotel was nice, clean and very reasonable. It served our purposes nicely. We enjoyed the indoor pool and the wonderful complimentary coffee machines. We were in a hurry in the morning so we really appreciated the "lunch sack" style breakfast as we headed out of the lobby.

• Stayed April 2008, traveled with family
NYC area
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2009

We've been fans of Red Roof Inns for years - we travel with two small dachshunds and the chain is blessedly pet-friendly. When you stay at a Red Roof Inn there's no mistaking the fact that you are not staying at the Georges V in Paris, or Claridge's in London - but then Red Roof Inn makes no pretense of being a five-star luxury hotel. Instead it concentrates on cleanliness, reliability, convenience and good value. The Woburn Red Roof Inn came as a pleasant surprise - the rooms appeared to be newly remodeled, the location was convenient to highways and nearby shopping (and thus a wide-range of restaurants), the entire check-in/check-out process was streamlined and pleasant, and there was a terrific indoor pool. I don't recall whether or why I would have requested it, but we were given a first-floor, universally accessible room: the bathroom was clearly carefully designed and equipped to handle the needs of a wheelchair-using guest. Although we did not require special accommodations, the fact that they're readily available should reassure many. Forgive me but I'm a smoker, although we always request non-smoking rooms and I smoke outside while i walk the dogs. I'm well aware of the unpleasant smell of a room used by smokers, and I have to say this Red Roof Inn was completely free of any stale odors throughout guest rooms and public rooms alike. The inn was quiet throughout our stay, and we slept comfortably, awoke refreshed and were on our way.

We've been traveling quite a bit by automobile this year and stayed at other hotel chains as well - Red Roof has abundant locations but it isn't quite universal. Our stay at the Woburn Red Roof Inn reminded us once again just how pleasant and comfortable the chain's facilities can be - and at exceptionally fair and reasonable prices. The formula for running a successful hospitality business is surely complex, but I think the folks at Red Roof Inn have gotten it right!

• Stayed December 2009, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Woburn
Holiday Inn Express Boston North-Woburn
#6 of 11 in Woburn
4.0 of 5 stars 162 reviews
Courtyard Boston Woburn/Boston North
Fairfield Inn Boston Woburn

Been to Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Woburn? Share your experiences!