Great place to stay with a family, since it's outside of Boston (1 min by car to the parking of MBTA commuter rail) and it takes 20-25 min to get downtown...
Service is awesome, everything was as asked (we requested a crib for the little one, and there was one in the room)
Grocery on the other side of street, a mall and some restaurant that you can go by feet, great!
- side: It was noisy a bit because of the street in front of hotel (next time we will choose a room on the back part of the hotel)
Parking is free, good deal as majority of hotels in Boston can charge you up to 25-30$ a day!!! And it's very safe also
I recommend this hotel to anyone who's willing to pay less and visit beautiful Boston!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a newly renovated Red Roof PLUS+ just 12 miles north of Downtown Boston. Conveniently located just 1 mile from public transportation to Downtown Boston and less than 1 mile from I-93 and I-95 to make an easy commute. We offer interior corridors, Indoor year-round heated swimming pool, meeting space, and 159 Guest rooms including Deluxe Rooms. Our staff is committed to making sure your stay with us is excellent. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Red Roof Inn, Hotels.com, Otel, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Woburn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Boston - Woburn Hotel Woburn
- Red Roof Inn Woburn
- Woburn Red Roof Inn