“Positive Customer Service” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 11 Hotels in Woburn
buffalo ny
“Positive Customer Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

I have been staying at the Red Roof Inn in Woburn MA on the regular basis for the past few years. The site is ideally located near interstates 93 and 95 (128) allowing for easy access to Boston and its surrounding suburbs. The rates offerred by the hotel are very competitive thus providing great value as the rooms have always been clean and well-organized. But the main reason for my return have been the helpful attitude of the employees working at the hotel. They are concerned that visitors have a positive experience at the hotel. Employees such as Mary Beth and Mark have been very customer-oriented and are always making sure that my stays are enjoyable. This attitude ensures customer satisfaction and loyalty to the site. I appreciate such commitment and always consider this location as my first choice when visiting the area.
John C.

Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
i0238, Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Woburn, responded to this review, December 21, 2012
Dear bucky1968,

I would like to take this time to thank you for writing a review. I would like to first say thank for being a loyal guest. Also I would like to thank you for acknowledging that our rooms have always been clean and well-organized. The Red Roof Inn in Woburn strives to deliver the best experience for guest with excellent customer service. I am proud to hear that Mary Beth and Mark provide you with wonderful customer service. I will gladly share these comments with them. Thank you again for your loyalty to our hotel. Awe hope to continue to provide you with the best experience.

Red Roof Inn-Boston Woburn
Woburn, MA 0180

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

Personally didnt find any issues except the wifi was slow, no point to bring the laptop, hotel should have a hard wired internet jack near desk.
Worked my entire stay. Always a pleasure to see the front desk coming in from work, Marybeth is very nice....always smiling always going
I will say upon check in, it was very busy, seems busy every night, Marybeth was fast, and very pleasant. Always nice to have a personality at the front desk. I thought it was hilarious how the trouble makers were handled :) she didnt need my help and Im a big guy. No Nonsense, well done.

So over all, stay was fine, room was fine clean and kept, just wish the internet worked better/faster, but heard you are working on that.
Ive stayed before, and I will stay again
Thanks, Kevin

• Stayed December 2012
i0238, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Woburn, responded to this review, January 9, 2013
Dear Kmal12,

Thank you for taking time out of your day to write a review about your stay here at the Red Roof Inn, Woburn. I do want to start off apologizing for the Wi-Fi being so slow. We are in process of a major system upgrade which will not only increase the speed of the internet, but the bandwidth as well so all users are able to receive fast Wi-Fi at the same time. I am glad to hear the comments you left about MaryBeth and will pass them along to her. She does do a good job handling any situation she encounters at the front desk. Like I said we are in the process of a system upgrade with the Wi-Fi and I hope when you return this upgrade is complete. I do hope that should you return to the Woburn area, we have the opportunity to serve you again.

Kelly Gil, Assitant General Manager
Lawrence
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

Stayed for two nights while visiting family and my experience was great. Jessie was very helpful and accommodating even while she was crowed with people she still handled things quick and efficiently, the rooms were clean and i did like the TVs and the internet worked fine. Great stay overall.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
i0238, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Woburn, responded to this review, December 19, 2012
Dear hector_A86,

Thank you for taking the time and posting a review about our hotel. I am glad to hear that your experience was great and that you liked our TVs. I am very excited to hear that Jessie was helpful to you. I will make sure that we share this with her and encourage her to keep up the good work. Thank you again for the responses and we hope to see you again!!!

Red Roof Inn-Boston Woburn
Foxboro, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

Service was outstanding. This hotel was a perfect choice. BobbieAnn Palardy at the Front desk was very friendly and helpful. I would definitely come again. I got a great deal on the rooms & also the rooms were a good size.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Dear xo_yamil89,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that BobbieAnn was friendly and helpful. I will share your kind comments with BobbieAnn. I am glad that you found a great deal on your room and you found the size of the room good.

New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

Lots of good points for this hotel:
clean, nice flatscreen TV (reception was a bit crappy though), heaps of shops around the location, easy free parking, good value for money overall.

Some things were lacking: internet speed was so bad it made it almost unusable. The wifi reception itself was ok (3 bars out of 5) but trying to load anything in more than 1 tab was impossible. This is not acceptable in this day and age.
The heater is working but old and loud. No microwave/fridge in the room. I realize you have the option of purchasing a more expensive room that has those, but I am comparing this hotel to others we have stayed at in the same price range.

Given we rely heavily on the net when traveling, I would not come back even though everything else was fine. Slow/unusable internet is a dealbreaker for us.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
i0238, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Woburn, responded to this review, December 16, 2012
Dear Tim T,

Thanks for staying with us and for sharing this information about your visit hear. I am glad to hear you felt we offered a great value and the location was ideal for your needs. We are fortunate enough to be surrounded by great restaurants, across the street from a mall, and less than 1 mile from a train to downtown Boston or shuttle to Logan Airport. I would like to apologize for the Wi-Fi problems as well as TV issues you experienced and want you to know that upgrading these services are a top priority for us. We have ordered a new circuit for our Wi-Fi which will be roughly 10 times stronger than our current unit.... and difference will be extreme and we look forward to offering this to our guests in the coming weeks. Also, we are pleased to announce even more updates - we will begin a full renovation next month in all common areas and guest rooms. Rooms will have hardwood style flooring with area carpeting under the new Serta Rest Suite mattresses we install that face the wall mounted flat screen TVs and include spa inspired bathrooms with vessel sinks. I hope you return soon so we have the opportunity to show all of the upgrades implemented since you last stayed. Thanks again.

Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

the average hotel to stay at low costs providing your basic needs, free.
one day stay: $70 approx.
free "good speed" internet, desk to do work, quick free breakfast in the morning, and parking. that's what i need for a quick business trip.
Mary beth was pretty helpful at the counter.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
i0238, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Woburn, responded to this review, December 15, 2012
Dear J C,

Thanks for staying with us and for taking the time to share your experience. I am glad that you found us to offer a great value without sacrificing the amenities that matter to you most. As you mentioned, we offer free wif-fi, coffee makers in all rooms, grab n go breakfast daily, fridge/microwaves in some rooms, an indoor pool open year round, and more! Also, we are planning on a full renovation to begin next month which will include wall mounted flat screen TVs, new beds and bedding, spa inspired bathrooms, and much more! I did also want to thank for the kind words about Mary Beth and I will share this with her right away, we greatly appreciate the mention of a team member who goes above and beyond and it encourages us to continue to do good. Thanks again and we hope to see you soon.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012 via mobile

I stay at this location at least once a year, Mary Beth I met this year. She is awesome. Place is very busy, especially at night, and things were handled so smoothly......... even with a line. Ive seen busy but my goodness......again, thanks everyone, especially Mary Beth, you are such a sweet heart. Happy Holidays

• Stayed December 2012
Dear tidygals,

Thanks for staying with us and for the positive comments you've made, we are thrilled to read them! As you mentioned, we are a very busy hotel, however we try our hardest to no matter what always offer the best possible service. I am thrilled to hear that Mary Beth went above and beyond for you and I will be sure to share these nice comments with her and am sure it will encourage her to keep it up! Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you here again soon.

Woburn, MA 01801

Been to Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Woburn? Share your experiences!